Pro 6 Cycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Pro 6 Cycle

bww77

First time going to their shop and was very impressed with the quality of work, friendly staff and reasonable rates. Had a dyno tune done and couldn't be happier with the results! Definitely recommend this shop! Cheers

I agree Pro6 cycle treated me more than fair recently. they even offered me some pizza on my visit. I have only been there once actually twice in one day, July 1st the holiday. I purchased a battery in the am as I left my key on for a few weeks in the garage on my bike and a new set of tires in the afternoon, Their tire priceing was better than royals, I have since looked it up, Cost wasn't my concern when purchasing, they took great care with my busa when installing them for I believe a more than fair 90 bucks, also a general bike inspection. I will return there for future purchases definitely
To be honest even if it was more money I still would go back, businesses need to make money to keep there lights on too as I feel we as a society rate shop to much and put to much pressure on dealers to only purchase on line to save a buck then complain no one stocks accessories anymore.

First time going to their shop and was very impressed with the quality of work, friendly staff and reasonable rates. Had a dyno tune done and couldn't be happier with the results! Definitely recommend this shop! Cheers

First time visit was last week. Great group of guys, work done on time, called when completed, reasonable rates. Since Kahuna closed down, no local Kawi dealer. Will be back with my Concours.

Back
Top Bottom