Head on collision with Fire truck | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Head on collision with Fire truck

Well I had a very experienced rider die in front of me in a similar style. On a 2 way marked road on a 10 mph turn hitting a car. This guy's lucky to be alive.

on the hellbender 28 at deals gap??

Well I had a very experienced rider die in front of me in a similar style. On a 2 way marked road on a 10 mph turn hitting a car. This guy's lucky to be alive.
That's something I hope I never witness and mostly why I prefer riding on my own.

Can't remember the exact location, but yeah, down at the Gap. I was one of 3 applying CPR. We couldn't let ourselves stop till the EMTs got there, even though we knew.

Thinking more about it, wonder if the fact that the fire truck basically had a flat front instead of a "sharper" profile contributed to his survival?

wow what a lucky guy

No, it didn't. "Lucky" to be alive. That was wince-inducing to watch.

Oh F*UCK!

*IRETR

Last edited:
Can't remember the exact location, but yeah, down at the Gap. I was one of 3 applying CPR. We couldn't let ourselves stop till the EMTs got there, even though we knew.

Thinking more about it, wonder if the fact that the fire truck basically had a flat front instead of a "sharper" profile contributed to his survival?

Doesn't sit well with me after reading this. Hope that wasn't too traumatizing.

But yea this rider is incredibly lucky...great target fixation and freezing up example though.

Back
Top Bottom