New Rider in Maple / Vaughan! | GTAMotorcycle.com

New Rider in Maple / Vaughan!

kdesai13

Sup folks, just got my 1st street bike - 2013 FZ6R about 3 months ago now. Always looking for peepz to go on long twisted rides (200+ km) and practice and practice to go faster and faster! :D

If anyone wants to roll and practice, let me know, this way when we ride with groups, we can actually keep up! Haha...

I've already put 5k on my bike just effin around, but from here on out, every weekend (both Sat & Sun), I'm down for some serious riding, even doing day long rides for practice! Let roll!

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Sup folks, just got my 1st street bike - 2013 FZ6R about 3 months ago now. Always looking for peepz to go on long twisted rides (200+ km) and practice and practice to go faster and faster! :D

If anyone wants to roll and practice, let me know, this way when we ride with groups, we can actually keep up! Haha...

I've already put 5k on my bike just effin around, but from here on out, every weekend (both Sat & Sun), I'm down for some serious riding, even doing day long rides for practice! Let roll!

hey welcome, I'm also from maple just close by jane and major mac I'm also interested in riding with others and gain some experience. i just got my m2 the other week i ride a sports bike r6 now the only problem for me to actually start riding legally is insurance being a hassle right now with really high premiums if you by any chance know a great company let me know besides state farm because i haven't had any more then 3 years of driving experience or have a g yet. and I'm also interested in riding with others !

Back
Top Bottom