Does Desjardin Still Insure Motorcycles In Ontario? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Does Desjardin Still Insure Motorcycles In Ontario?

dallasmcmahon

Just wondering if Desjardin still insures motorcycles in ontario? I remember going on there site last year and it was easy to get a quote. Now everything seems to just be in quebec? anyone know whats up with them? Thanks

Don't bother with the website, call them directly.

I'm insured with DesJardin on a 11' 250R.

I am with them, just got my renewal notice as well

call them directly

I went from almost 800 a year from my previous thief's down to 404.......and no change in premiums from last year, a bonus if you ask me....

I got an even better break -- went from $900 to $352

I got an even better break -- went from $900 to $352

how old are you? What kind of bike is it? Thats crazy cheap....

I called them about upgrading to a ducati monster 696, they wanted 4800 per year! Almost double what my current insurance company wanted for the same bike.

I am 24, have a gw250 for my current bike. I would be paying 2000ish per year on that at dejardins.

I called them about upgrading to a ducati monster 696, they wanted 4800 per year! Almost double what my current insurance company wanted for the same bike.

I am 24, have a gw250 for my current bike. I would be paying 2000ish per year on that at dejardins.

They dont much like anything even vaguely sporty. I only pay 200 for my 81 gs with them

98 Shadow 750, and almost 2x your age.

Back
Top Bottom