DOCC Calabogie trackday - 2 days for $350 this weekend | GTAMotorcycle.com

DOCC Calabogie trackday - 2 days for $350 this weekend

37and3QTRS

Just an FYI if anyone is interested. The DOCC is offering two days at Bogie this coming weekend for $350 if you have never ridden, or not recently, one of their trackdays. It doesn't matter what you ride, where it's made or if you know a current member. If you haven't ridden one of their events in 2013, 2014 or 2015 you can get the discounted price. Have a look at DOCC.ca for details. If you want to register contact Jennifer at jennifer.docc@gmail.com or you can call at 519 537 6094.

If 'm breaking any rules by posting I apologize.

I'm there for the weekend, maybe monday.

Wow..that is a very good deal for non members! I never attend any track days with Docc. are they good like Pro6?

Wow..that is a very good deal for non members! I never attend any track days with Docc. are they good like Pro6?
They are very organized - Their tech is very good including tech your track suit.

Lol..since when they tech the suit? Oh man you are killing me...they check even the boots as well?!!lol Anyway good to know that they are very organized.;-)

I am serious, they do!
Lol..since when they tech the suit? Oh man you are killing me...they check even the boots as well?!!lol Anyway good to know that they are very organized.;-)

They did tech suit and boots but haven't done it for a couple of years. They still do bikes and helmets though of course. Mind you after seeing what some people are willing to go out on a track in maybe they should start again. They have been putting on track days for at least 25 years so they should be organized!

Do you know if they're selling and install tires? I'm assuming yes?

Great day saturday. First time with docc. Very good group of people to ride with. Well run, will be back in aug. Sunday was a wash and work got in the way for monday. Nice to meet you shaman and company, will see you in aug. Vickie that is one fast bike.

Nice to meet you as well. I ended up riding for about 40 laps or so (really didn't count) in the wet. My first real outing on modern rain tires. What a riot! Could get my knee down and almost as quick as in the dry... only a few chassis movements, on super-saturated pavement from runoff and some puddles. A little concern of blowing the motor when I hit a series of puddles off-line to pass but overall it was a great experience.

It was such a great experience being uber-smooth and taking precise lines, I would have stayed out even longer but after about three hours of it, the leathers had swollen and the seams were eating into my skin. I have a couple of divots out of my knees and black dye from the gloves is gonna take a while to come out of my hands. Still worth it.

Great day saturday. First time with docc. Very good group of people to ride with. Well run, will be back in aug. Sunday was a wash and work got in the way for monday. Nice to meet you shaman and company, will see you in aug. Vickie that is one fast bike.

Thank you, I love my bike. I had a blast. For those of you that didn't stay Monday, the afternoon was amazing. Bright sunshine and glorious!!!

Back
Top Bottom