The Worst Run of the Tail of the Dragon Ever. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Worst Run of the Tail of the Dragon Ever.

Don't be so hard on him guys. He's just practicing Marquez riding style: brake as late as possible, brake hard, lean while rear still sliding and then...crashed. Besides he accidently hit that wet astro turf :D

Believe it or not.. that hill side probably saved his life.. was waiting for that suv to come around that corner and take him out.

Me thinks his eye lead was not much farther than the front handlebars of his bike,..

Couple of more months and I'll be hitting the tail..

how does a guy like this get a bike license....HOW?

- pulling the clutch almost every time he brakes
- has no idea how to corner
- has no idea what an apex is
- has no idea how to use the throttle
- gearing is terrible

I'm no Valentino Rossi but I think we all are amazed how this guy got on the road.
There's good and bad riders, this guy is in a league of his own. Wow!

I agree with him using up all 9 (or more) lives on that run. Lucky for him it didn't end worse than it did.

That said, if I had to guess, I'd say new rider on a SS, who likely didn't do a course (be it ours or the MSF) because he thought 'he didn't need it'. Guys like this are the ones who really scare me when I'm out on 2 wheels. Cars you can watch out for...but a idiot who doesn't know how to ride, but can twist the throttle to 200 or more, can always be coming around the bend (wide) or up from behind in a moments notice.

Not that it's any excuse, but I think it's a first gen Sprint ST. I mean, they still came with brakes from the factory

He is ready for TMP, yellow group

I agree with him using up all 9 (or more) lives on that run. Lucky for him it didn't end worse than it did.

That said, if I had to guess, I'd say new rider on a SS, who likely didn't do a course (be it ours or the MSF) because he thought 'he didn't need it'. Guys like this are the ones who really scare me when I'm out on 2 wheels. Cars you can watch out for...but a idiot who doesn't know how to ride, but can twist the throttle to 200 or more, can always be coming around the bend (wide) or up from behind in a moments notice.

We often think of fatigue only coming from being without sleep or after a long stretch of hard labour.

To me it looks like an inexperienced rider making numerous back to back turns of various radii until his brain ran out of gas.

how does a guy like this get a bike license....HOW?

- pulling the clutch almost every time he brakes
- has no idea how to corner
- has no idea what an apex is
- has no idea how to use the throttle
- gearing is terrible

I'm no Valentino Rossi but I think we all are amazed how this guy got on the road.
There's good and bad riders, this guy is in a league of his own. Wow!

I believe you get your bike license in Ontario by paying $20, sitting in a room to write a test for 15 mins, and boom! You're on a liter bike with 0 seat time.

That's ok the majority of those will get nailed for opening it up on flat straight highway 10. :rolleyes:

if they survive the ride up the 410.. ..unless they started in Brampton ;-)

That video was totally cringe worthy to watch.... Yikes.

I couldn't even watch all of it. That was just epically bad. Why would he bother to pass anyone at all with such terrible skills. He should have followed those large bikes he might have learned something. :rolleyes: Horrible. I'm shocked someone with such little skill would record that nightmare.

I've said this before, and likely will say it again: I feel for the bike.

Back
Top Bottom