The Worst Run of the Tail of the Dragon Ever. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Worst Run of the Tail of the Dragon Ever.

BigEvilDoer

This video makes me cringe..
Found it on a Triumph forum - apparently the guys who posted it up rescued this dumb@ss and copied the video off his go pro in the camp ground....

You'd think that after multiple near crashes and crossing the center line a bunch of times in turns he would have got the picture and needs to slow down...
Nope... The ending isn't surprising.
Really makes you realize that even if you are Valentino Rossi, there's always some underskilled idiot coming the other way riding way over their limits...

[video=youtube;UEC-AanEl5Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEC-AanEl5Q#t=567[/video]

Yep, this one has been around a little while. It's hard to know where to start the criticism.

I couldn't stomach it. Had to fast forward, which was kind of thrilling.

First time seeing it for me. It's like watching a cat use all their nine lives in one go, then rolling a 20 on their saving throw.

What I learned is if you're on the Dragon or the like, letting someone past you may save your own life... it's not just a kindness!

wow...seems to be having a little bit of trouble with the left turns and target fixation!

I cringed many times

The guy turns his head more after he's through the turn to see who is behind him then he does mid corner. God damn. Hopefully he lives around there because I can't imagine him riding more than 2-3 hours and making it in one piece in order to get there.

Oh my. He's probably from Florida............or Ontario.

Yep, this one has been around a little while. It's hard to know where to start the criticism.
Id start with bad gearing. It's like he pulled in the clutch for every turn rather than get in the right gear for the speed he was taking the turns at.

erhmahgerd.

i feel like an expert after watching this

O m g !

Back
Top Bottom