Tire change - cheapest place in hamilton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tire change - cheapest place in hamilton

gaihosa

Just wondering what the cheapest place in Hamilton is to change a tire. Kellys wants $100 but the are the same day. Ultimate wanted me to leave the bike for the day which is not possible. Strugess seams to be about a 5 day wait. Anyone know of any other places?

Just wondering what the cheapest place in Hamilton is to change a tire. Kellys wants $100 but the are the same day. Ultimate wanted me to leave the bike for the day which is not possible. Strugess seams to be about a 5 day wait. Anyone know of any other places?

In Hamilton, that's about it.

Give it a shot on your own!! It's not too too difficult.

moto-bike.ca

I would investigate these guys. I've heard good things about Luke.

moto-bike.ca

I would investigate these guys. I've heard good things about Luke.

Yup go see them. On lancing drive. My buddy just got his done for 20 bucks but I think they're kinda buddies but I'm sure it wouldn't be more than $30 for you if it's off the bike

Yup go see them. On lancing drive. My buddy just got his done for 20 bucks but I think they're kinda buddies but I'm sure it wouldn't be more than $30 for you if it's off the bike
LOL. I called them just before they first opened about changing a chain. They wanted $50. I was thinking of calling them again but I couldn't remember their shop name. I usually change the tire myself but for the right price I would have someone else do it. I have someone in Brampton who will do for $30 with the tire on but it would be nice to have someone closer. I thought another shop had just open close to Dewitt Honda. Anyone know of that one?

Back
Top Bottom