Riding Passenger + Wearing Backpack | GTAMotorcycle.com

Riding Passenger + Wearing Backpack

OmegaBravo7

My backpack tore and looking to get a new and larger backpack. Looking into the 32L backpacks.

Anyone have any trouble riding a passenger while you were wearing a decent sized backpack at the same time? Any issues involved?

have your passenger wear the backpack.

what kind of bike?

Last edited:
I find it hard enough to ride with a big backpack on my back let a lone have a passenger on to like everyone else said let the passenger where it. Big backpack I find gets in the way small or medium size is much better but all depends on the bike your riding I ride a zx6r

Sent from my SM-N915W8 using Tapatalk

gsxr750. She (passenger) will likely have her own bag (student)
I guess to get around this would be to get a small to medium bag for university and the larger for minor shopping/grocery

Didnt you post 1 month ago about not being able to turn without falling? Are you sure your ready to have another person on board?

Didnt you post 1 month ago about not being able to turn without falling? Are you sure your ready to have another person on board?

+1. Make sure you can ride before you risk someone else's life. Stick to the backpack and practice riding.

LOL! I agree with this guy!

tank bag for your stuff?

Some tank bags have carry handles and shoulder straps

Wear back pack on your chest. Then enough room for passenger.

make sure your comfortable riding solo before you bring on a passenger as others have stated.

also, best not to consider a GSXR-750 as a passenger vehicle...it ain't. It's a crotch rocket, plain and simple. :p

depending on what you're hauling in your backpack, it can double as a back-protector. Make sure it has a strap that does around your waist and you're set!

Best to buy a proper motorcycle for the job.

Using a Gixxer to haul passengers and cargo, is like using a hammer to put in a screw.

Need to know the cup size of your passenger before we can give the best advice. Photos would be even better.

Never tried it but I also wouldn't try it. Just make the passenger wear it.

Best to buy a proper motorcycle for the job.

Using a Gixxer to haul passengers and cargo, is like using a hammer to put in a screw.

You could say using a motorcycle to do much of anything is not the proper vehicle. Cars are generally a lot better at moving both people and anything else. Only exception would be in heavy traffic in an area with legal filtering/splitting.

Back
Top Bottom