New R3 female rider - near Kennedy Commons | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

New R3 female rider - near Kennedy Commons

Congrats on the new bike! Just get out there and ride, time in the saddle is the only way to build confidence. Empty parking lots (school just ended) are great to practice skills at low speeds too. Have fun!
thanks!!

Hey,

I'm a new rider myself and am always down for a ride! If you want to go on a sweet ride Saturday morning, let me know... can leave around 8am or so from Kennedy Commons and can ride for a couple hours... LMK.

Safe riding!

Kunal
I'm busy this Saturday but maybe next!

Welcome! The R3 looks so nice for a 250. I'm always down to go for a ride. I'm a member of Origins too and its an awesome group, people are really active. I've already gone on a ride with a few members and it was sweet.
I started off on a CBR 600rr in October and I can tell you that the more tense you are the harder it is to ride. Don't worry about anyone else if they honk at you in case you stall. Just do you. :)
Ride safe.

More experienced rider in Durham area. Litterally over the border, if you want to go on a ride (afternoon or day ride, or weekend trip), give me a shout. Lost my riding buddy because of shift schedules dont match anymore.. Riding solo gets boring!

Welcome. Never realised they brought the R3 to Canada.

Post in the "Rides Hookups" Section. Thats what I did when I first started riding again, and met some people, learnt some routes etc. I dont ride in the city anymore. Usually go out to the "country" where its much nicer...

Welcome! The R3 looks so nice for a 250. I'm always down to go for a ride. I'm a member of Origins too and its an awesome group, people are really active. I've already gone on a ride with a few members and it was sweet.
I started off on a CBR 600rr in October and I can tell you that the more tense you are the harder it is to ride. Don't worry about anyone else if they honk at you in case you stall. Just do you. :)
Ride safe.

Thanks! I'm getting better
and my R3 is a 320cc ;)

Welcome. Never realised they brought the R3 to Canada.

Post in the "Rides Hookups" Section. Thats what I did when I first started riding again, and met some people, learnt some routes etc. I dont ride in the city anymore. Usually go out to the "country" where its much nicer...
Thanks yep it came out in April this year.
I love it!

R3, congrats!

msg me if you feel like joining my group.

cheers.

Hey I'm always up for a ride when it's not raining!

*looks out window*

I think we might be in the wrong country (or at least province)...lol

Hey there, welcome and congrats! Female rider here, been riding for 3 years. I would love to join you for a ride.

The Empress

Back
Top Bottom