What is your longest ride? Km / Time | GTAMotorcycle.com

What is your longest ride? Km / Time

Bikerider

Lets hear some stories.
I did 1,500km today coming back from Deals gap up 79 in wv / pa. Took about 18 hours including breaks.

Had to drink a lot of Mountain Dew for the caffine boost.

Last edited:
Atleast 1,300kms going from somewhere in New Brunswick to the GTA. Took about 18 hours with a long stop in Montreal.

My friend who I was traveling with had to rush home due to a death of someone he knew.

It was a long ride on a 1986 VF500. (He was on a 650 vstar iirc)

I came home to visit from Aberdeen Maryland to Hamilton and back every other weekend for 3 months on my 86 VFR750.

About 1800km in 19-20 hours as part of an Iron Butt ride back a few years ago on my CBR250R.

Then did a 2300km camping trip the next year but that was over 4 days. Also on the 250.

I'm on this thread! Personal record was the Cabot trail straight back to Ontario non-stop on a KLR...2200 kms

Just came back from Cantley QC and did 1470 kms in a couple of days. Took the long way there and slabbed it back.

Just depends on work and family commitments that determine if I can take a road trip or not.

Last edited:
1024 km, went around lake Ontario on my cbr600rr. Basically took all day, stops somewhere in NY state, Kingston, and Barrie.

PEI to Toronto non stop on a SV650
Thunder Bay to Toronto non stop on a CBR 1100

not fun but it happens

About 1250 kms, did a giant loop from the GTA to huntstville to barrys bay to ottawa to kingston and back to toronto, but took a very indirect route and stayed off the big highways and hit the lesser known roads. I think I rode from like 9am until 2am, with some breaks. All on a gsxr 600.

1100 km from Newmarket to Winchester VA via Gananoque on my '73 Norton Commando back in the day. Me and the bike were a lot younger back then. The bike still runs well, me not so fast :)

July 2013
1649km / 1025mi
18 hours
Iron Butt

I'm on this thread! Personal record was the Cabot trail straight back to Ontario non-stop on a KLR...2200 kms

Holy hell. Legitimately impressed by this

26 years
lost track of saddle hrs and 100,000s of kms
The ride continues lol

seriously left bellevile and rode to bar-harbor main 1 day 1182km

About 1800km in 19-20 hours as part of an Iron Butt ride back a few years ago on my CBR250R.

Then did a 2300km camping trip the next year but that was over 4 days. Also on the 250.

Wow. I thought scenic route to Montreal (about 750kms?) was impressive on a CBR250R. Did you have arse-replacement surgery afterwards?

Lets hear some stories.
I did 1,500km today coming back from Deals gap up 79 in wv / pa. Took about 18 hours including breaks.

Had to drink a lot of Mountain Dew for the caffine boost.

Similar. Around 1400 km in 17 hrs for me (including breaks)

Y'all are pretty hardcore. My longest single-day *car drive* was SF to Vegas. Something like 950 kms.

About 650 kms on a bike. Rolling on the highway is boring as hell.

600 kms a day is a long day for me, I don't take 400 series highways or Interstates in the USA which have pretty high speed limits.

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk

Just short of an unofficial Iron But coming back from Missouri. About 16 hours IIRC.

BTW An Iron But can be classed as a time trial and therefore nullify insurance. Also some states have drive time limitations for private vehicles, not just truckers.

Would I do it again? No, what's the fun.

Back
Top Bottom