recommendation for a route to Long Point? | GTAMotorcycle.com

recommendation for a route to Long Point?

mimico_polak

Site Supporter
Taking a ride tomorrow down to Long Point and was wondering if anyone has a good route down there with some twisties? I know it's typically a boring drive but if you have a fun road along the way I'd love to know about it!
Thanks!

get into Brantford, take 18 south to 54, it follows along the Grand into Cayuga. from there take 3, to 6 into Dover. Then follow the Lakeshore rd to 59. I know the stretch along the grand is nice, and from dover to port rowan is nice. i have a route i take from brampton to port rowan, its nice but not twisty as most country roads are pretty straight.

I did that ride Sunday and it was beautiful. I will say, the whole area isn't somewhere you go to to ride the twisties as I don't believe there are any, but the beaches are worth it.

I did that ride Sunday and it was beautiful. I will say, the whole area isn't somewhere you go to to ride the twisties as I don't believe there are any, but the beaches are worth it.

Was down there as well on Saturday.
Stopped for a hot dog and Golden Glo in Dover and took the Lakeshore Rd to just before Port Burwell.
Lots of hooha's in cars down there, half in the bag...be careful!

Back
Top Bottom