Is there a Pan Am ticket sales update? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Is there a Pan Am ticket sales update?

^ Isn't which country playing determined by who beats whom in the earlier rounds?

While those first rounds might have a predetermined schedule, nothing after that would. Kinda hard to predict when Brazil is playing when it's dependent on what happens.

Are you buying tickets for next year's Stanley Cup final when the Leafs will be playing in it :)
No, I am trying to buy tickets for the earlier rounds (not the finals). There is no schedule. It doesn't even say if it is dudes or ladies playing. Who is going to buy tickets like that?

Up to this minute, I did not care about buying a ticket. After reading this thread, I went to check out Ticketmaster. I am disappointed that all the soccer games are going to be in Hamilton. All of them. Too far for me, considering that I would have to drive and spend 2 hours in traffic to get there.

Also disappointing, the beach volleyball matches (at the so call Chevrolet Centre) have no details of the countries playing!! Would you buy tickets blindly like that? Of course not. I want tickets to the women matches involving Brazil, where is the calendar so I can correlate with Ticketmaster website? Why make it so hard to figure it out?

http://www.toronto2015.org/0/beach-volleyball-schedule

Thank you. But you see what I mean? You have to use the two websites at the same time (toronto2015.org and ticketmaster.ca) to buy the correct tickets. If you do not choose the right Session ID (BV001, BV002, etc) you may buy tickets that you do not want. Why make it so hard? Are they trying to discourage me from buying tickets?

Yeah, I agree. I bet the same marketing genius that put together the halfarsed promo's for these games, also decided 'let's sell tickets based on their coded event value and not provide a schedule directly on the ticket site because why?'

Anyway, I expect a full report on the women's Brazilian beach volleyball team. Pics mandatory.

Yeah, I agree. I bet the same marketing genius that put together the halfarsed promo's for these games, also decided 'let's sell tickets based on their coded event value and not provide a schedule directly on the ticket site because why?'

Anyway, I expect a full report on the women's Brazilian beach volleyball team. Pics mandatory.

Hey, they're all probably volunteers doing it for the Athletes, and the Country, right?

Back
Top Bottom