New to the Forum, looking for friends with similar interests. | GTAMotorcycle.com

New to the Forum, looking for friends with similar interests.

Rob Star

Mall Santa
Site Supporter
Well, My name is Rob. Im 36, and its been a while since I've been on a bike, but really I was born on two wheels, racing motocross as a kid, getting my first motorcycle at 16 so my dad wouldn't have me bug him for the car, and I've always felt I was born to ride.

The last decade and a bit, I was more into building money pit cars and always had a project on the go. I loved track days and loved the communities that I joined to meet others with my similar interest of being a gear head. However I didn't have a bike for that whole time. Lots of reasons really, mostly insurance, and having money tied up into the car thing.

I have a 2009 R6, Its got a few blemishes on the fairings from the previous owner, and me ;) but I hate the body kit anyways so its going this winter when I tear into the bike for a nice over haul.

I am kind of regretting not getting an R1. I really don't ride like an ******* (too much ;) ) but I kind of want the torque. I don't like having to scream the thing to make the power when I need it.

Long story short, I'm getting old and boring. I don't go out anymore to party, I don't generally like "people" (Im not a social butterfly) so I tend to keep to myself or friends with similar interests, and I LOVE TO RIDE.

Fast roads, slow roads, scenic roads, whatever, I have been riding alone just for the sake of riding every last chance I get lately

That brings me to this place, what a perfect opportunity to meet some cool peeps and maybe make a new friend or two.

Here is my ride. Thanks for the space. ;)

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum!

Welcome

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Welcome back to riding. Surely once in your blood you will surely won't stop craving it. Good choice and such a beautiful machine you have there.

Back
Top Bottom