Ramadan and Track Days: Who's Man Enough? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ramadan and Track Days: Who's Man Enough?

awyala

I'm not :(

Ramadan Karim fellow hungry riders!

PS keep your helmets on when you talk to me in this blessed time ;)

Almost a safety issue that. From the acquaintances that follow it, it's bad enough for them just doing regular stuff.

too dangerous.... not worth the risk.. plus should be praying instead.

Cant speak for others but i am praying for no rain on my track days.

Last edited:
millions starving....yeah he's gonna make sure there's no rain for your track day.

isn't it fasting from eating AND drinking? Abstaining from food is one thing but not being able to drink fluids is another...quite risky if ya ask me.

isn't it fasting from eating AND drinking? Abstaining from food is one thing but not being able to drink fluids is another...quite risky if ya ask me.

You got it. I am being a bit tongue and cheek to be fair. I truly believe I would pass out at some point.

millions starving....yeah he's gonna make sure there's no rain for your track day.

Right on cue. The nature of prayer doesn't work like that. But then you'll say, "it doesn't work. period....yada yada yada". Let's put it this way...prayer and submission are two very intimate and sophisticated concepts and are no where near as simple as praying for rain or not, or praying to win a match or not. Faisal was being cheeky, in fact this whole thread is cheek.

Funny you mentioned starving people as something to think about during Ramadan...very apt that we all consider them.

Working outside this weekend and fully expect to have a few fellows celebrating Ramadan.

Just have to have an eye and they need to be aware and hydrate after sundown.

Is it Karim or Kareem? Or does it matter? I'm ignorant, only have ever heard it.

Working outside this weekend and fully expect to have a few fellows celebrating Ramadan.

Just have to have an eye and they need to be aware and hydrate after sundown.

Is it Karim or Kareem? Or does it matter? I'm ignorant, only have ever heard it.

Its Kareem more appropriately. Thank you all for the well wishes. I took my motorcycle training course during ramadan and in the evenings but before eating. it was tough. Track day will be unwise.

Back
Top Bottom