Got a couple tickets, whose the best guy/girl to call in the etobicoke area? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Got a couple tickets, whose the best guy/girl to call in the etobicoke area?

corpse

Site Supporter
Got a speeding ticket that "was dropped" to 20 over, but i dont think it holds ground since i wasent paced/radar'd.

Got an illegal lane change, pretty sure that would stick...

Just wanna know who to call, the last contact i had was years ago.

Cop told me to choose the guilty with explanation choice because they will drop it when i meet them, but i dont trust cops.

Got a speeding ticket that "was dropped" to 20 over, but i dont think it holds ground since i wasent paced/radar'd.

Cop told me to choose the guilty with explanation choice because they will drop it when i meet them, but i dont trust cops.

Even if you go to court and get it dropped down with no points being lost it will still effect your insurance.. You can hope cop don't show up then everything gets thrown out.. Good luck..

I've heard from my friend's experience before, if you are lucky and are at the end of the line/queue, they might toss your ticket out because they run out of time.... only if you are lucky, though.

There are three valid ways for an officer to determine your speed, when registering a charge against you. They are:

1) RADAR/LASER speed measurement
2) Pacing for a reasonable distance
3) timing between two known fixed points

The last is the method that is used when aircraft are used in speed enforcement, but is also used by ground patrols on occasion. I guess the question is how did he measure your speed and how do you know?

As to the question on who to call a quick search will turn up many thread asking for the same advice, with several good suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom