Full exhaust fitment issues | GTAMotorcycle.com

Full exhaust fitment issues

gptt916

Site Supporter
Hi All,

I purchased a full exhaust system from Jardine, the gp1 for an older version of my bike, I have read on forums that people were able to instal it with no problems. However I am getting clearance issues as the pipe is in contact with the bottom of my engine, on one of the screws (corner).

I would like to get the pipe reshaped, hopefully bend just enough so it steers clear of the engine.

Does anyone know of any exhaust shops that specialize in motorcycle exhausts around the GTA area? I called a few exhaust shops that popped up on google but it seems like they mostly only do car exhausts.

Sorry mods if this isn't posted in the right section, please feel free to move the thread if so.

Last edited:
I have a 2014 ninja 300, the exhaust I bought was for 08-12 250r. I have seen videos of people with the full system and forum posts mentioning that there is no fitment issues, hence I bought the system.

I have cousin who bought aYoshimura full exhaust from 4 Wheel Online. He bought an older model for his bike, but still fitment isn't an issue. My guess would be you were given a wrong kit. But yes you can custom fit it but may cost a bit.

I have a 2014 ninja 300, the exhaust I bought was for 08-12 250r. I have seen videos of people with the full system and forum posts mentioning that there is no fitment issues, hence I bought the system.

It should fit - speak to whoever sold it to you.

Spoke to them, they said they never fit the exhaust on ninja 300's. I was expecting the reply since it isnt a system designated for a ninja 300. any further suggestions?

You said you brought it *from* Jardine. Can't you just exchange it? If you start clearancing the exhaust, you are going to piss away the 1.2hp advantage the full system probably gives you

Back
Top Bottom