Group ride in Scarborough | GTAMotorcycle.com

Group ride in Scarborough

M

motosport

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum and its my first season riding. I live in Scarborough and I am looking to meet, make friends and ride along too. We can have a weekly Scarborough group ride meet where we can ride along and cruise around the city during weekends or weekdays.

If anyone is interested, feel free to join and all bikers are welcome.

Thank you! :)

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum and its my first season riding. I live in Scarborough and I am looking to meet, make friends and ride along too. We can have a weekly Scarborough group ride meet where we can ride along and cruise around the city during weekends or weekdays.

If anyone is interested, feel free to join and all bikers are welcome.

Thank you! :)

hey I'm new to riding and looking for people in my area to practice with.

Hi there, I am a experienced rider looking for people to ride with if you would like to come to milton i would be glad to take you on some nice roads in my area !

hey how are you. Not a problem, we can ride together if you want. send me your number so we can better talk and arrange a ride for the both of us. :)

Hi there, I am a experienced rider looking for people to ride with if you would like to come to milton i would be glad to take you on some nice roads in my area !

hey how are you. Not a problem, we can ride together if you want. send me your number so we can better talk and arrange a ride for the both of us. :icon_smile:

hey I'm new to riding and looking for people in my area to practice with.

hey how are you. Not a problem, we can ride together if you want. send me your number so we can better talk and arrange a ride for the both of us. :icon_smile:

Back
Top Bottom