What's Up, Markham/Stouffville?!? | GTAMotorcycle.com

What's Up, Markham/Stouffville?!?

Mala

Hey! New rider in the Stouffville area - would love some tips on great ride routes - familiar with the port perry one, but anything north of me? haven't ventured off too far yet and would hate to get stuck on some gravel... a lot of our paved roads just BAM turn into unpaved roads ;) so if you have any reco's would be greatly appreciated!

LOVE this forum BTW - nice group and some really great posts!

Last edited:
Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

I'm in Stouffville....but don't mind when the pavement ends...'cause that's where the fun starts ;)
Welcome.

I'm in Stouffville....but don't mind when the pavement ends...'cause that's where the fun starts ;)
Welcome.

LoL - good perspective ;)

I always like riding out through the main street then heading south through the back roads into pickering

10th line to YD30 then upto ravenshoe , head east to Park road (18) then north upto lake simcoe and head west on hedge road , turns onto lake Drive

You guys are awesome! Thank You :)

There are some decent scenic and twisty roads about 45 min north from you - I can PM you some of them if you wish or you can join,
You guys are awesome! Thank You :)

Hey I'm in Stouffville if you ever want to meet up for a ride.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

There are some decent scenic and twisty roads about 45 min north from you - I can PM you some of them if you wish or you can join,

YEs PM me please :) Would love to join for a ride if/when I can. Thanks!

Hey I'm in Stouffville if you ever want to meet up for a ride.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Nice! what do you ride? Im still getting comfortable - so would love to go for a ride sometime this season :)

YEs PM me please :) Would love to join for a ride if/when I can. Thanks!

Nice! what do you ride? Im still getting comfortable - so would love to go for a ride sometime this season :)
I ride a Yamaha fz6r. How about you?

Back
Top Bottom