Ducati Hypermotard 821 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ducati Hypermotard 821

Boots

For anyone who watches Snowcat, this is the third time his Ducati's dashboard has gone into error mode. He had his bike for a couple months I believe and only got to ride it for a couple weeks and put 3000 km's on it and less than a day of receiving it from getting "fixed" for the second time, it's happened again.

[video=youtube;DANM-U6Wwkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DANM-U6Wwkw[/video]

Unless I can afford 2 bikes then I'm getting Italian. Certainly do not want to cut my riding time troubleshooting my bike

What a whinny little *****.

Yeah it sucks, but really? ? A 5 min video whining

Seriously. Isn't this the chump that got internet famous for accelerating at a pedestrian?

Unless I can afford 2 bikes then I'm getting Italian. Certainly do not want to cut my riding time troubleshooting my bike

But Aprilia

Jeeeezus.
This time on a newer bike after trading in his 821
[video=youtube;MF996juVdwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF996juVdwU[/video]

They are really beautiful bikes, it's too bad they're unreliable. I saw one at the gym a couple months ago and I wanted to wait to ask the guy if he's had any problems with it.

He should really trade it in and get a ktm or something

They are really beautiful bikes, it's too bad they're unreliable. I saw one at the gym a couple months ago and I wanted to wait to ask the guy if he's had any problems with it.

He should really trade it in and get a ktm or something

How many are out on the road? and how many have issues?

Not defending the brand and what's happened. I just don't know what the odds are that he buys 2 bikes from the same manufacturer, and they're both Lemons? Is he buying them from the same dealer? are they being assembled/wired wrong from the go?

my Suzuki had more issues than my Ducati ever did. Just wanna know if he's a statistical outlier or they're really ****** bikes.

Not defending the brand and what's happened. I just don't know what the odds are that he buys 2 bikes from the same manufacturer, and they're both Lemons? Is he buying them from the same dealer? are they being assembled/wired wrong from the go?

my Suzuki had more issues than my Ducati ever did. Just wanna know if he's a statistical outlier or they're really ****** bikes.

Apparently many of the 821s have dashboard issues from what I saw on a Ducati forum.

Not sure about their other lineups.

Like I said I love the way all the Ducatis look, I want to ride one soon, but for that money you gotta get something that's reliable, that you can tour the continent with and not have to worry.

That sense of worrying just ruins the ride and the experience.

He has had the bike for 5 months but managed to put over 35,000kms on it in that period of time. Even though the bike shouldn't be breaking down this often; it is far from a "New" bike.

He has had the bike for 5 months but managed to put over 35,000kms on it in that period of time. Even though the bike shouldn't be breaking down this often; it is far from a "New" bike.
I think you misunderstood me... he got a newer bike in replacement of his 821.

I think you misunderstood me... he got a newer bike in replacement of his 821.
Yeah i dont really follow him much, but i LOVE the hypermotard (thats the bike that made me love bikes a few years ago)
But basically, was having trouble with his older hypermotard and he was ****** at duc but then he got another newer one as a trade in, newer model ..as he said, felt like a different bike...thought his problems were solved...

oh well.

The Ducati hypermotard forum is loaded with all the same issues. I wanted this bike and researcherd the forums extensively. As well, I sat back and watched Snowcat's experience with Duc and how they handled it. They did give him a loner at one time (Diavel), but he got caught doing a wheelie on it, so they took it back. That's Snowcat tho lol. The 821 issues are many, most seem to be the fly-by-ride system causing complete failure. All the guys love them, none of them trust them. Duc dealers seem to be throwing the kitchen sink at them guessing. What a ****** feeling to have when riding from Calgary to LA as Snowcat has done.

Incedently, he is quickly becoming the most famous Vlogger ever. Watching the minds of the guys in LA click is quite smile inducing.

https://youtu.be/BAbZvExAVJ4

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom