way to go stacey!

and kenny riedmann takes 2nd!

jodi is 1st, of course.

Last edited:
Re: live timing csbk...stacey nesbitt 9th in 600 final

Live timing worked great, congrats to Dricked on his 3rd place in AM superbike

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

That was a fantastic weekend. I rode in the VRRA P4 support class, which had a huge grid. I didn't find as much time in the final as I would have liked but still ran lap times about equal to the best that I did 7 years ago when I last rode on that track. I hope people enjoyed the show us old pharts put on ...

Live timing worked great, congrats to Dricked on his 3rd place in AM superbike

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Thanks Jay!

That was a fantastic weekend. I rode in the VRRA P4 support class, which had a huge grid. I didn't find as much time in the final as I would have liked but still ran lap times about equal to the best that I did 7 years ago when I last rode on that track. I hope people enjoyed the show us old pharts put on ...

If only all the grids were that big. It was good talking with you this weekend and it sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Congrats dricked! Nice work

Edit: race monitor. Great app that let me see what was going on in real time

Last edited:

Well done dricked. Not an easy track to learn and you take 3rd. Congrads.

Pro SB video is up. I haven't gone looking for any others yet as I am airplane hopping. But, um, disappointed with the Pro SB video. I guess there were only 2 racers on the track. To bad they don't show more of the whole race. I understand. The focus is on the 2 up front. Yep I get it. I just think you need to sprinkle in more of the other racers and challenges.

Congrats dricked! Nice work

Well done dricked. Not an easy track to learn and you take 3rd. Congrads.

Thanks guys. The two people that beat me have some serious time at that track. I led the first 4 laps, had 2 all alone, then battled for second for two laps and fell back on the last lap. I actually didn't know how many laps were left or I would have pushed a bit more to keep second but with the drops of rain and the track getting a bit slick I backed off just slightly. I'm happy with how the weekend went. I made some pretty big suspension changes Sunday morning after consulting with John Sherrard and FINALLY got the bike to handle 1/2 way decent. It's taken a year but a few more mm and it'll be where I need it. I'd also like to quote the 2nd place rider that was on a BMWS1000rr, "THAT THING HAS MOTOR!". I dragged him two or 3 times down the straights making up a bike length and putting one on him. Z1 did a fantastic job getting my bike tuned and the little bit of work that was done to the head made a big difference.

Also not to take anything away from the original post, good job Stacey! I'm glad she didn't have to sit out her first race with black numbers.

Back
Top Bottom