Chrysler 300 Roadrage | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chrysler 300 Roadrage

1 tard
1 tard
+------
2 tard

"If i was educated, I'd be a damn fool"

This! Just another couple of over-entitled a holes, so typical on the roads now. Go back to nursery school, learn once again how to co-exist as rational humans. Or **** off and throw yourselves off a cliff; stacking up the stupid factor isn't welcome anymore

Atta boy I knew you had it in ya well done. Me thinking you came out on friday was your suit in the avatar.
You still havent answered my question....what would you do ??
Also how do you come to the conclusion in that video that everyone makes mistakes? When the cager was purposefully playing chicken with the rider regardless of what happened previously and it wouldnt be aggravation it would be pleasurable after he tried to run me off the road.

What do I do? I use the 115 db horn if someone doesn't see me.

I then back off and let them think about what they did, no need to rub it in.

If they seem unrepentant, then I give them a head shake and find a better route.

Basically, I treat them as though they are drunk or an eight year old who doesn't know any better.

The conclusion that I came to, is mostly because of the the editing and the video title.
It starts off with the car halfway into the ditch, so either he was trying to move into the lane from the right, or moved over when the bike came in from the left. I lean to the latter interpretation, from the editing & title (Someone was trying to prove a point). But it could be different. In any case the bike and car both want to occupy the same space. To me that usually signifies that the car was there first. The car driver then realizes which of the two vehicles is bigger, and a size of appendage contest ensues.

I don't have time or energy to deal with drunks or eight year olds who don't know any better. If you ride the way that you describe, i.e. without understanding that you could seriously hurt or kill someone, then I would treat you as a drunk or eight year old as well, and not want to be anywhere near you on the road. The problem is that people have to be sixteen to get a license, and drinking and driving is prohibited, so no one has any excuse anymore for that type of behaviour on the road. It's not a game.

If they seem unrepentant, then I give them a head shake and find a better route.

Basically, I treat them as though they are drunk or an eight year old who doesn't know any better.

The conclusion that I came to, is mostly because of the the editing and the video title.
It starts off with the car halfway into the ditch, so either he was trying to move into the lane from the right, or moved over when the bike came in from the left. I lean to the latter interpretation, from the editing & title (Someone was trying to prove a point). But it could be different. In any case the bike and car both want to occupy the same space. To me that usually signifies that the car was there first. The car driver then realizes which of the two vehicles is bigger, and a size of appendage contest ensues.

I don't have time or energy to deal with drunks or eight year olds who don't know any better. If you ride the way that you describe, i.e. without understanding that you could seriously hurt or kill someone, then I would treat you as a drunk or eight year old as well, and not want to be anywhere near you on the road. The problem is that people have to be sixteen to get a license, and drinking and driving is prohibited, so no one has any excuse anymore for that type of behaviour on the road. It's not a game.

Ok....sensible enough.... I guess you are one of those turn the other cheek types which is fine. For me if someone tries to hurt or injure me it is survival whether on the road in a bar anywhere or anytime. I stand up for myself PERIOD which is how I was raised being one of 8 brothers I had to fight or else be beaten to a pulp.
I don't get how you come to the conclusion i ride without understanding when I said multiple times "if accidental no problem on purpose its a different story and reaction" Here are the quotes from my previous posts

"If its an honest mistake and not on purpose no problemo."

"If the cager did it on purpose its GAME ON. If accidental I am very a very forgiving person."

I drive from oakville to thornhill each day with two of my employees riding shotgun and they freak out on how forgiving I am when others are pulling shenanigans all around me. Contrary to what you think I am a very very relaxed easy going cager letting everyone in and in no rush.

I've even had a cop try to left lane change into me. At least he listened to my horn and backed off. Didn't shake my head at him though. lol

Baggsy I'm with you on this one. Too many tough guys out there, no need to try to convince them to chill out :)

My nemesis car right there. Middle aged jackasses usually drive them and almost always try to have a go with you on a highway. Then when you either destroy them or don't bother they morph into douche mode and drive even worse. I usually just shake my head and do everything to get away from them.

"If its an honest mistake and not on purpose no problemo."
How can you tell the difference? What if it was an innocent act of stupidity? A calculated risk by an experienced driver? A seemingly hazardous move due to a road factor you are not aware of?

Ok....sensible enough.... I guess you are one of those turn the other cheek types which is fine. For me if someone tries to hurt or injure me it is survival whether on the road in a bar anywhere or anytime. I stand up for myself PERIOD...

But are you confusing survival with getting even? Seeking revenge after the fact increases your risk. The driver is no further threat to you so why do you bother? (I assume your first reaction is to get out of the danger zone, unlike the amateur rider in the video.) Do you expect that the driver will see the error of their ways and improve their behaviour on the road? Or do you just feel better smashing someone's window? I do get the urge, I do. But a few deep breaths and I'm back to enjoying my ride. About 25 years ago I commuted by bicycle in London and I carried projectiles. I stopped cycling for a while when I realised how angry I was all the time: the slightest provocation and I was chasing people down like a deranged, frothing idiot. Total zen on the motorcycle I am happy to report.

My nemesis car right there. Middle aged jackasses usually drive them and almost always try to have a go with you on a highway. Then when you either destroy them or don't bother they morph into ****** mode and drive even worse. I usually just shake my head and do everything to get away from them.

haha - bang on. There's one in my neighbourhood that pisses me off

How can you tell the difference? What if it was an innocent act of stupidity? A calculated risk by an experienced driver? A seemingly hazardous move due to a road factor you are not aware of?

But are you confusing survival with getting even? Seeking revenge after the fact increases your risk. The driver is no further threat to you so why do you bother? (I assume your first reaction is to get out of the danger zone, unlike the amateur rider in the video.) Do you expect that the driver will see the error of their ways and improve their behaviour on the road? Or do you just feel better smashing someone's window? I do get the urge, I do. But a few deep breaths and I'm back to enjoying my ride. About 25 years ago I commuted by bicycle in London and I carried projectiles. I stopped cycling for a while when I realised how angry I was all the time: the slightest provocation and I was chasing people down like a deranged, frothing idiot. Total zen on the motorcycle I am happy to report.

I am far from a deranged lunatic...if like in the video buddy purposely wants to play chicken and is making eye contact smiling or laughing while pushing me out of my lane to me thats on purpose and yes he will be picking glass from between his teeth and hair or less one sideview mirror.

To answer your question YES I think any driver after paying to repair their vehicle will think twice about pulling a stunt like in that video.

If someone dont see me and cuts into my lane or left turn or whatever thats all good. I am an experienced enough rider to expect these things almost like a 6th sense.

It has been 5 years since I got back into riding and am yet to freak out or have any altercation.

Btw the rider in the video was obviously a noob and a wimp and riding along side the car is definitely the wrong thing to do.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom