Chrysler 300 Roadrage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Chrysler 300 Roadrage

What happened before the video?
I love the running of the red. And by love, I mean what an eff'n idiot!

Send it to the police. Thats a careless driving charge at least. Good on you for taking video of their face too.

I don't get this rider. If I someone was driving in my space like in the first 20 seconds of the video I would have just gassed it and got the f*ck out of there. Why stay and argue / fight with someone in a cage?

Subject should be: Two ragers (Chrysler 300 driver and bike rider) and another car driver filming using a handheld device while operating a vehicle.

Stupidity all around.

Will say that If someone did that to me on my bike, I'd calmly follow them, then kick every single panel on that car at the next light.

Did the bike cut over from the left and force the car off the road to avoid hitting him to start the whole mess?

And this is why I always carry nuts or bolts in my pocket. If its an honest mistake and not on purpose no problemo.

Last edited:
Don't bring a motorcycle to a car fight

Can't really judge what is going on given the start time of the video. I find it hard to believe the 300 would really try and push the motorcycle out of the way for no reason.

That being said, cager is acting all tough in his car but doesn't want to step out for a chat after.

QUOTE=il3dsm;2316788]Great way to get run over.[/QUOTE]
Maybe if you are a noob.... aint no cage catching me my friend and like I am gonna throw a bolt and wait for cager to run me over.

QUOTE=il3dsm;2316788]Great way to get run over.
Maybe if you are a noob.... aint no cage catching me my friend and like I am gonna throw a bolt and wait for cager to run me over.[/QUOTE]

What will you do when the drivers start throwing bolts back, die?

Think about what you're going to do, and how it will affect others.
Then don't do it.

Maybe if you are a noob.... aint no cage catching me my friend and like I am gonna throw a bolt and wait for cager to run me over.

Like duh got my power ranger suit going like you baggsy. Like I care about how it affects others hopefully said cager will be too busy picking glass out of his hair to react haha. Trust me this has happened. Cager better drive real fast and be able to toss it 2 kms;)

If the cager did it on purpose its GAME ON. If accidental I am very a very forgiving person.

Btw I beleive you came out to one of the friday rides and you lasted maybe 10 mins if memory serves me correctly....loosen up stuffy old man

So if a cager tries to run you off the road ON PURPOSE and is blatently trying to cause you physical harm what YOU gonna do call you momma or the popo.

Your bum bum still hurting from our last interactions

Last edited:
Patiently waiting for your comeback :rolleyes: Mr prim and proper

I know you are here so release you will feel better trust me

Last edited:

Like duh got my power ranger suit going like you baggsy. Like I care about how it affects others hopefully said cager will be too busy picking glass out of his hair to react haha. Trust me this has happened. Cager better drive real fast and be able to toss it 2 kms;)

If the cager did it on purpose its GAME ON. If accidental I am very a very forgiving person.

Btw I beleive you came out to one of the friday rides and you lasted maybe 10 mins if memory serves me correctly....loosen up stuffy old man

So if a cager tries to run you off the road ON PURPOSE and is blatently trying to cause you physical harm what YOU gonna do call you momma or the popo.

Your bum bum still hurting from our last interactions

What interactions sorry? I'm just afraid that you're going to get someone killed with attitude about riding and other vehicles.

My momma is dead, but thanks for reminding me. I haven't been to any Friday rides, maybe you're getting Alzheimer's old man.

I guess some people just don't want to be reached.

As one gets older, they realize that everyone makes mistakes, and it's not worth the aggravation. Hope you get there.

And sorry, I'm not into Sodomy, so you're out of luck there as well.

What interactions sorry? I'm just afraid that you're going to get someone killed with attitude about riding and other vehicles.

My momma is dead, but thanks for reminding me. I haven't been to any Friday rides, maybe you're getting Alzheimer's old man.

I guess some people just don't want to be reached.

As one gets older, they realize that everyone makes mistakes, and it's not worth the aggravation. Hope you get there.

And sorry, I'm not into Sodomy, so you're out of luck there as well.

Atta boy I knew you had it in ya well done. Me thinking you came out on friday was your suit in the avatar.
You still havent answered my question....what would you do ??
Also how do you come to the conclusion in that video that everyone makes mistakes? When the cager was purposefully playing chicken with the rider regardless of what happened previously and it wouldnt be aggravation it would be pleasurable after he tried to run me off the road.

Man you no fun... type too slow and take too long for rebuttals
Have a good night we can carry on tomm if you like. Its gonna be rainy day so:D

Back
Top Bottom