Craft Beer: What are you drinking now?? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Craft Beer: What are you drinking now??

What did you have? I stopped in there on my bike but the bottler wasn't running yet so I didn't get anything.
The owners of the brewery are friends of my bday pals and they referred to the beer as their amber. It looked like a red to me so I'm guessing that's what it was (but I don't know what their American looks like so it may have been that). They told me to drop on for a tour so I'll do that and report back. Looks like they may have their limited run beers avail soon.

Got into a 5 paddles narcissism of minor differences tonight.
Awesome brew from the boys in whitby. Always worth a stop in there after a look around at GP Bikes.

Bought a sixer of Amsterdam Boneshaker (unfiltered pale ale), a bottle of Rogue Brutal, a couple bottles of La Chouffe (had one, great) and a bottle of Goat Boy which I think the wife will like more than I do... we'll see.

La Chouffe is tasty.
I like their Houblon Chouffe A LOT.

I'm in Cape Breton for the week (yes I spent yesterday on the Cabot trail). Tried Propellor IPA yesterday. Very hoppy but not a bad beer. Don't know if it's local or not.

Great Lakes Pompous *** Pale Ale

ec60968add9e1ab7af44a7961450df22.jpg

Currently drinking

Recently visited Scotland and had a Sink The Bismarck! 41% abv. Smooooooth :)

Like the BrewDog beers, but they are very hard to find here.

Attachments

• Sink_640x640.jpg
    Sink_640x640.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 22
Bier markt has a couple of brew dog offerings on their menu. I usually grab some bottles from premier gourmet in buffalo when I'm down there.

Recently visited Scotland and had a Sink The Bismarck! 41% abv. Smooooooth :)

Wow... damn that is amazing stuff. Jealous of that.

Drinking a Rogue Brutal right now. Quite happy. Rode all day on rains at Calabogie... still turning good times.

I prefer Rochefort 8 over the other two... it's not as sweet as the 10 and more robust than the 6. I tried a flight of all three in the Italian district of Ottawa one day.

Right now opened a bottle of Goat Boy by Southern Tier. Described as "Imperial Weizenbock." 7.5% Very much to my taste... a bit like Chimay Reserve to be honest, although I'm not at all sure it's the same style, the flavour is similar.

Back
Top Bottom