Craft Beer: What are you drinking now?? | Page 20 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Craft Beer: What are you drinking now??

Wow, Sawdust City's Titania is amazing this year, if you like stouts with a lot of complex flavours, particularly coconut, vanilla and coffee.

Wow, Sawdust City's Titania is amazing this year, if you like stouts with a lot of complex flavours, particularly coconut, vanilla and coffee.

I still have a bottle in the fridge! Can’t wait to crack it open.

Tried "Jelly Kiss" (flavour reminded me of "mash up the jam" by collective arts) and "Jelly Master" (8.4 percent!!) today... Neither are as tart as Jelly King so I'm not quite as keen on them, but still decent imo!

62h1NoZ.jpg

aNIyOc4.jpg

I was planning to hit up B.woods to grab those today, but am going to the Durham Beerfest instead!

Russian Imperial Stout from Innocente in Waterloo.Really nice.
P7140065_zpskc0feygz.jpg

Last edited:
Sooooo the Durham beerfest tastings were:

Signal brewing Wave Pale Ale
Rouge River Pineapple Sour
Town Brewing Superflous Sour Ale
Little Beasts Changeling Cherry Sour Ale
Rouge River Summer 2018 IPA
Town Brewing Square Wheels IPA
Little Beasts Strange Aeons IPA (my fave of the day)
Second Wedge Smoked Rye Ale
Chronical Brewing Dangit Bobby! Lager
Cowbell Brewing Paradise Lime Wheat Ale (delicious!)
Second Wedge Fat Bike IIPA (dangerously drinkable 8.5%)
Bobcaygeon Brewing Birch bark white IPA

Was a good day out, and a good warm up for the upcoming Toronto festival of beer! :D

Just got back from Bellwoods.
Had the Jelly Master, The Blueberry MOG and the Mango Apricot Jelly King.
The latter 2 were absolutely delicious!

I'm going to be at Bellwoods next week... before the Stone Temple Pilots, Bush, etc. concert.

Two excellent brews from a small craft farm that grows their own hops out here in Bluewater/Huron County. If you are in the area of Bayfield, I strongly suggest stopping in to visit these folks. The “Scurvy Elixir”was finished with Spruce tips from trees on their farm, and the “Cherry Milkshake” features their own cherries as well. Both are unique and delicious!

IMG_0839.JPGIMG_0836.JPG

Stopped into PEC for a day out. Ended up having beers. :)

20180723120717-992cdc69-me.jpg

20180723120350-2bfbe7f9-me.jpg

Anyone tried the brewery in Calabogie across from Redneck bistro? If so what are some good recommendations to bring home as I'm due for a 'Bogie loop one nice day soon.

Anyone hitting T.O Beerfest?

I'll be there tonight.

Back
Top Bottom