Robbie Meiklejohn of Rocket Motorcycle has passed away | GTAMotorcycle.com

Robbie Meiklejohn of Rocket Motorcycle has passed away

adrienne

Robbie Meiklejohn - intrepid racer and awesome bike builder and mechanic has passed away. He ran Rocket Motorcycle on Oakdale Road for over3 decades.
Contact Rob at Rocket for more details. 416 746 1563

Robby was my best friend for almost 30 years and I am devastated by his death. I loved him dearly and i cannot imagine life without him. He was a loyal , giving and kind person and the best friend i ever had.

MEIKLEJOHN, Robert Stuart - Of Toronto Passed away on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 following a major stroke on Monday, June 8th. He was the son of the late Alex and Audrey Meiklejohn and brother of Gordon and Ann. Robby was the longtime owner of Rocket Motorcycle and a great friend of many who shared his passion for motorcycling. A graveside service will be held at the Harriston Cemetery, Harriston on Saturday, June 20th at 11:00 a.m. followed by a gathering of his family and friends at Ann's residence, 545 Morning Side Road, Newmarket at 2:00 p.m. Arrangements entrusted to the Hardy-Lee Funeral Home, Harriston. Online condolences may be left at
www.hardyleefuneralhome.com

Robbie Meiklejohn - intrepid racer and awesome bike builder and mechanic has passed away. He ran Rocket Motorcycle on Oakdale Road for over3 decades.
Contact Rob at Rocket for more details. 416 746 1563

Robert Stuart MEIKLEJOHN
Obituary

Guest BookBe the first to share your memories or express your condolences in the Guest Book for Robert Stuart MEIKLEJOHN.
MEIKLEJOHN, Robert Stuart - Of Toronto Passed away on Wednesday, June 10, 2015 following a major stroke on Monday, June 8th. He was the son of the late Alex and Audrey Meiklejohn and brother of Gordon and Ann. Robby was the longtime owner of Rocket Motorcycle and a great friend of many who shared his passion for motorcycling. A graveside service will be held at the Harriston Cemetery, Harriston on Saturday, June 20th at 11:00 a.m. followed by a gathering of his family and friends at Ann's residence, 545 Morning Side Road, Newmarket at 2:00 p.m. Arrangements entrusted to the Hardy-Lee Funeral Home, Harriston. Online condolences may be left at www.hardyleefuneralhome.com

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick last minute heads up, a group of us will be riding out to Robbie's Service on Saturday Morning. We are planning to meet for 8:45am
this Saturday morning at the Car Pool Parking Lot located on the South West Corner of Hyw # 400 & Hyw # 9. If you would like to join us, we are
planning to depart for 9:00am sharp. It's about 90 + minute ride to Harriston. If you would like to tag along, be there on time with a full tank of gas.
The weather is looking pretty good for Saturday as well.
Thanks Cdnbooch

Hey everyone,

It was great meeting a lot of you at Robbie's funeral and gathering. He spoke well of so many people who I finally got to meet.

I made a group for any of us who knew Robbie... so we can share memories/photos of him and maybe someone might want to organize a ride in honour of him. I know Simone wanted to have a party for him but I haven't heard from her yet.

Anyways link to the Robbie Motorcycle Memorial Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/847549662004476/

If you're not on Facebook you can still see everything posted there as it is public.

Back
Top Bottom