Crash at Keele and Langstaff | GTAMotorcycle.com

Crash at Keele and Langstaff

JCHC91

Seemed like a devastating crash...
Judging by how everything was left, bike was probably going too fast and pick up truck made an impatient left turn..

Bike was in pieces and looked like it was a pile of salvage.

Hopefully rider is safe and is well..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When was this? Type of bike? VOS is right there too, but one of our own works right there.

Just saw it on the news. Also contacted the gtam'r that works around there. He's all good.
Gws rider.

Police found that the motorcyclist was following the rules and a car cut in front of him. The rider passed away over night.

He was a loved member of the VOS family and he will be missed greatly. We give our sympathies to his family which of we cannot even start to imagine their grief. We will carry his spirit in out heart at VOS Motors. RIP

Please handle this thread with respect for our fallen rider and family. He was a great rider and this is an example of how drivers on the road need to watch for us riders or we will face the ultimate price. I hope the driver gets what he deserves. He may get home earlier but has taken one of us in the process.

UOTE=JCHC91;2316148]Seemed like a devastating crash...
Judging by how everything was left, bike was probably going too fast and pick up truck made an impatient left turn..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Sad news. RIP and condolences to the family.

Police found that the motorcyclist was following the rules and a car cut in front of him. The rider passed away over night.

He was a loved member of the VOS family and he will be missed greatly. We give our sympathies to his family which of we cannot even start to imagine their grief. We will carry his spirit in out heart at VOS Motors. RIP

Please handle this thread with respect for our fallen rider and family. He was a great rider and this is an example of how drivers on the road need to watch for us riders or we will face the ultimate price. I hope the driver gets what he deserves. He may get home earlier but has taken one of us in the process.

Seemed like a devastating crash...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My condolences to you, your staff, and to the family that has suffered an immense loss.

R.I.P.

Luke Pakkala
Service Manager,
Oakville Yamaha.

Condolences to friends and family.

http://www.cp24.com/news/man-28-dies-after-motorcycle-collision-in-vaughan-1.2419040

A 28-year-old man has died after his motorcycle collided with a pickup truck in Vaughan.
It happened around 4 p.m. Thursday near Keele Street and Langstaff Road in Vaughan.
York Regional Police say the motorcycle was travelling southbound on Keele Street when it collided with a grey Mazda pickup truck south of Langstaff Road.
The motorcyclist was rushed to hospital with life-threatening injuries, where he later died, police said in a news release Friday.
Police are investigating the deadly collision and are asking any witnesses to come forward.
No charges have been laid in connection with the collision.

Sad news

RIP to the rider.. Did not mean to offend anyone when I said that rider was most likely going too fast.

Back
Top Bottom