Beer. Miller Lite is back. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beer. Miller Lite is back.

Okay thought it was just me for a moment. Its a smooth beer without a doubt, but like you said, nothing remarkable.

buy wine instead though you probably could have gone to a brew your own place to make beer or wine...

Oh there is wine and liquor. those are kind of easy. but the beer thing I wasn't sure of.

Free beer is good beer right?

Trying to figure out what beer to buy for a wedding. Does it really matter what kinds I buy?

Are people really going to care what kinds of beer there are?

It matters what beer you serve, if it matters to you or your bride. I drink many varieties of beer weekly, but the best beer in the world is the one in my hand. A wedding is a celebration and the opportunity to indulge yourself or your guests, but don't be pretentious , if your new family drinks old Milwaukee and assorted wife beater ales than cater to thy crowd.

8A9B5804-80D6-40AE-91D9-86A67C36CBB7-2797-000001429A3D9056_zpsp1zx1lua.jpg

Curmudgeon is good but don't knock the the MRM until you had it the low (<4.0) British style beers are a lost art these days. If we are going to talk about high gravity affairs.

Aventinus_Weizen-Eisbock.jpg

Then of course there is the stuff that makes 12% strong beers look like drinks for school children. I had a chance to taste this back at the brew dog pub in manchester its 32% and in 2010 was the worlds strongest i think the top brew now is 60%+

cerveza_mas_fuerte.jpg

Last edited:
If it's brown,bubbly and i wobble after a few,it's my brand.(but not with my single malt)

Craft brewers making a 3.5% or even 3 with some taste and style is very welcome in my world. Even in the UK its getting hard to find low ABV beers and its nice to be able to have one and ride a bike home. A trip to the patio when your not driving and having two or three ? its a great idea, I'm just not a fan of high test beer. There is lots of whisky, whiskey and rum for high alcohol nites.

I never been there but thats a lovely building. Next time i'm in town i might stop i'm for drink

They used to brew their own....good stuff and back in the day the stars of several BBC shows would pop in from the studio across the road for a drink and you could chat to them. Had a pint with the cast of Red Dwarf once...that was fun.

I have i remember it wasn't remarkable..Big wheel is IMO their best beer

replace Big wheel with Boneshaker and you are spot on. haha

...friend of mine was in Barcelona recently and found a bar selling 1oz tasters of Brew Dog "Sink the Bismark" for 8 euro. 41% ABV, worlds strongest beer record holder.
He said it was actually more drinkable than the Tac. Nuclear Penguin, and the Sam Adams "Utopia" we bought a few years back when it first came out.

This thread deteriorated quickly! Do we have a craft brew thread on here yet??

...Anyone else but me go line up @ Bellwoods this morning to get the 1092 bottle limited release of the "No Rest For the Wicked"?
9.5%, aged for 17 months in the barrels, and another 3 months in the bottle. Should be delicious!

Drinkable is one of those words that gets the ole bile rising in the throat

Back
Top Bottom