Beer. Miller Lite is back. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Beer. Miller Lite is back.

Skully

whether you like it or not, it was not available since 2010(g00gel) says but i bought my first case today after hearing a few weeks ago that it was again being sold here, no more u.s trips. as far as light beers, this one you can at least drink and catch somewhat of a buzz(if you drink enough) unlike others that just send you to the pi$$er every 10 minutes with no bonus. its a pretty good summer drinkin beer, wish the price was the same as it is in the u.s, $37/case. stay thirsty my friend, stay thirsty!

products.png

I always laugh at the "cant get drunk on light beer" stuff. The light part doesn't necessarily refer to alcohol, it usually refers to fewer carbs and thus calories. I know in other parts of the world its reduced alcohol beer, but in the US and Canada its generally the dietary part, not the booziness.

Miller Lite is 4.2% ... Bud Lite, Corona Light, Keystone Light, Michelob Light, Coors Light, MGD Lite, etc etc all have 4-4.5% also.

So if you're barely getting a buzz on those beers what are you normally drinking thats blowing your brains out? The regular versions of those beers barely have 1% more alcohol content.

People hammer back light beer to get crunk?

Gross. I drank Coors lite once. Nasty stuff. Just drink normal beer then you don't have to pound 24s to get a buzz.

Though this was about an ex-Mayor.

Why would anyone want to drink based upon quantity rather than quality?

Especially from a company that spells light as lite to save a fraction of a penny on ink.

Last edited:
...there is way too much good beer in this world, and even the Ontario craft scene alone, to waste time drinking anything "lite"

...there is way too much good beer in this world, and even the Ontario craft scene alone, to waste time drinking anything "lite"

+1

Even in the bargain-bin lager category, there are way better options. Czechvar (aka Czech Budweiser) and Zywiec are cheap and decent.

whether you like it or not, it was not available since 2010(g00gel) says but i bought my first case today after hearing a few weeks ago that it was again being sold here, no more u.s trips. as far as light beers, this one you can at least drink and catch somewhat of a buzz(if you drink enough) unlike others that just send you to the pi$$er every 10 minutes with no bonus. its a pretty good summer drinkin beer, wish the price was the same as it is in the u.s, $37/case. stay thirsty my friend, stay thirsty!

products.png
If youre looking for cheap beer, go to quebec and bring yourself a ******** of cheap 2-4s.

You don't have to pay border crossing taxes (well unless the dimwit that just got elected by Parti Quebecois gets control of the reins *shakes fist at the sky*)

And +1 for craft beers.
The beer i serve when people come in large quantities to my place is brava. Cheap and... "okay tasting"
Medium quantities i go with dos equis...
When its just me and the good buddies then it's all craft

Free beer is good beer right?

Trying to figure out what beer to buy for a wedding. Does it really matter what kinds I buy?

Are people really going to care what kinds of beer there are?

Free beer is good beer right?

Trying to figure out what beer to buy for a wedding. Does it really matter what kinds I buy?

Are people really going to care what kinds of beer there are?

Nah save yourself some money just buy some thing that will appeal to most like a coors or Canadian

Last edited:
If youre looking for cheap beer, go to quebec and bring yourself a ******** of cheap 2-4s.

You don't have to pay border crossing taxes (well unless the dimwit that just got elected by Parti Quebecois gets control of the reins *shakes fist at the sky*)

And +1 for craft beers.
The beer i serve when people come in large quantities to my place is brava. Cheap and... "okay tasting"
Medium quantities i go with dos equis...
When its just me and the good buddies then it's all craft

Stella is my bulk go to beer

Back
Top Bottom