It's almost time and we could really use your help! | GTAMotorcycle.com

It's almost time and we could really use your help!

cutekill

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporter
Rider Training Professional
If you are still unsure of what you might be doing this weekend.... Join the Team and help us break that $10,000 mark. Below is the email message that was sent out to all the current team members... in the event you do decide to join us. ;)

Hey all,

First and foremost... THANK YOU for joining GTAM in the fight against blindness again this year. We are presently in first place, just the way we like it.

At the time of this email, we have raised a total of $9570.60. Let's all give one last push as see if we can get over the $10,000 mark. We just need $429.40 to get us there.

I will be onsite for set up early Friday morning. If you are coming Friday night (park is open at 5pm) or Saturday and planning on camping, please email me before 10pm on Thursday so that I can ensure I have secured enough space for all to put up their tents. I'm bring my 10 x 10 Popup Tent, so even if we don't have trees, we'll have shade.

You should be able to easily identify our camp site if you arrive on Friday. Just look for the Black Katana with the HUGE RFS flag on it, parked near the pop up tent that has the GTAM/Sharp Rider logos on it. Depending on what time you arrive on Saturday, my bike might be in the parade and the GTAM/Sharp Rider tent will be relocated to the bikes games, so you'd be looking for a plain white tent. I'll have the GTAM banner attached to it somehow.

Oh, did you know that we've been able to secure live bands for the main stage to keep us entertained on Friday night. I can't wait to see Martian Rebel. This band has supported the RFS via the Bandathlon for the last 13 years and I'm really excited to see them play on our main stage. They are awesome.

The RFS Planning Team and been in high gear for the last 4 months and I'm really excited about this years event. Our very own Steve and Tony have made some changes to the bike games.. one game specifically. Trust me, you won't want to miss watching this one!

Send me an email if you have any questions about this weekends event. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!

WE DID IT, WE DID IT! WE BROKE $10K.

The main donation page hasn't updated yet, but our team totals have. Way to go team!

Team Name:
GTAMotorcycle.com

Total Amount Raised:
$10,045.60 ($0.00 Pledged)

Team Sponsors:
126 (0 Pledged)

Fundraising Goal:
67% of $15,000.00

Back
Top Bottom