Saturday June 13, 2015
Motorcycle Lapping
9am to 5pm
Gates open at 7am
$ 180.00 Rider & Bike

Saturday June 13, 2015
“Intro to Track” School
2pm to 8:30pm
Must be Pre-Booked to attend- $ 189.84 Rider & Bike (on line or by calling the office at 1-866-824-7223 deadline is Thursday June 11, 2015.)

Sunday June 14, 2015
Motorcycle Lapping
9am to 5pm
Gates open at 7am
$ 180.00 Rider & Bike

Hopefully we'll see you out there! www.torontomotorsportspark.com

What a **** hole! My pregnant wife had to go in town to use the washroom because all you had was nasty, un kept, out houses. My son came to ride the dirtbike track., he did 1 lap of that water filled peice of sh. It track. Get you stuff together

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

^^ confused here, in the other thread about this day you said it was a great day but then you tear into tmp in this thread.

Riding was great for me.. but lack of facilities was a real bummer
Probably wont go back untill facilities are fixed... may be evening only sessions.. full days highly unlikely... riders choice does the fabi track at shanny for same price... longer track.. plus sometimes they run the long track instead

Last edited:
Tmp has some serious work to do if it wants to be taken seriously the pricing is out to lunch and the facility's are terrible.

sent from a device using a program

Not defending tmp, just curious why he rips into them here but in another thread about this same day he says it was great. That's all

Not defending tmp, just curious why he rips into them here but in another thread about this same day he says it was great. That's all
is it that hard to believe that he had a good riding day but everything else sucked?

I was thinking the same thing as you.

is it that hard to believe that he had a good riding day but everything else sucked?

He didn't really say that, he actually typed "That was a great day. I was there sat on the gsxr 1000. Blue n white" which was what confused me also.

My day on track was great, as always.
But to spend $200 for no washrooms? Thats bs.

My son was so excited to go play on the motorcross track. When we got there it was half under wayer and filled with huge ruts.

That washroom has been broke down for well over a month...and that's a serious failing. Showers are a must too! With the amount of traffic coming TMPs way, it needs to reinvest before that Canadian Motor Speedway comes online!!!

Yet people still go.....

$180 to ride a small track with no facilities! Where do I sign up?? :/

I'm a newbie to the track after going 9 or 10 years without even sitting on a bike & TMP was my comeback track day on May 9th this year & I also did the Intro to Track day there on May 16th.
Admittedly its very expensive compared to others & the lack of a decent wash room is a massive failing on their behalf BUT for me personally its only 1hr 20mins away & I'm comfortable there as it is a small track & fairly easy to learn so it suited me being a complete newbie.

I am thinking of going to Grand Bend on Friday July 10th for the track day but have to admit I'm feeling a little intimidated by that track day being full of SOAR guys practising for the weekends racing - maybe thats not the ideal date for my first time at GBM, I dont know, let me know what you think.

In the meantime I'll keep going to TMP as much as I can to improve my skils & confidence levels even though I know it has no facilities & is expensive but being close to home means I can get dwn there for the Thurs night track days as well & at the moment I just need as much time on track as I can.

I am thinking of going to Grand Bend on Friday July 10th for the track day but have to admit I'm feeling a little intimidated by that track day being full of SOAR guys practising for the weekends racing - maybe thats not the ideal date for my first time at GBM, I dont know, let me know what you think.

You should read this thread, http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?190919-Grand-Bend-Evening-lapping-June-11th
Add your comments. Hopefully Paul can put some days together.

Yet people still go.....

$180 to ride a small track with no facilities! Where do I sign up?? :/

I think we can all agree that $180 is overpriced but I'd rather pay that amount and ride than sit at home and watch the rain fall. A friend and I were planning on going Sunday but the weather didn't co-operate. The washroom thing is kind of messed up, though. I drink a lot of liquids throughout the day. :(

I think we can all agree that $180 is overpriced but I'd rather pay that amount and ride than sit at home and watch the rain fall. A friend and I were planning on going Sunday but the weather didn't co-operate. The washroom thing is kind of messed up, though. I drink a lot of liquids throughout the day. :(

I'd save my money to ride a good track with washrooms but I guess I'm picky.

Back
Top Bottom