80kph in left lane on DVP | GTAMotorcycle.com

80kph in left lane on DVP

iFly55

https://twitter.com/TPSmotorsquad/status/608679913063763969

this driver was stopped today for impeding flow of trfk. You can do 80kph on DVP. But not in left lane​

12:59 PM - 10 Jun 2015

https://twitter.com/TPSmotorsquad/status/608680587684098048

Flow of trfk was quicker and driver began holding up quite a number of vehicles. I paced for a while but driver not aware.​

1:02 PM - 10 Jun 2015

4ZjhqNG.jpg

:agave:

"Today was a good day"

I really don't mind them ticketing left lane bandits

A good deed indeed but I don't expect this will become common. Pity.

You know what Toronto police are really stepping up their patrols on DVP lately. Left lane bandits encourage road rage incidents.

Also using motorcycle cops riding with traffic picking on cell phones users, kudos to them.

The entitled idiots need to learn to stay to the right. Speed limit or not the left lane is to pass, not cruise.

You know what Toronto police are really stepping up their patrols on DVP lately. Left lane bandits encourage road rage incidents.

Also using motorcycle cops riding with traffic picking on cell phones users, kudos to them.

Lately I've seen cops checking for phone abusers along the shoulders lately.

Watched a report recently from CTV Vancouver, about the highway patrol in Washington state dinging BC drivers who cruise along in the left lane in Washington State they actually enforce the "left lane/passing lane" laws. Would LOVE to see that happening here. Not so much during stop and go, as you would have a viable dfence of trying to pass the vehicle in the second from left lane. But at say 9 pm on the DVP or 400 series

Wasn't happening this morning. Forerunner going about 70, I think he was looking for his phone under the passenger seat. Dumpster in middle lane and everyone else finally got past once he swerved to the left shoulder for a few seconds.

Watched a report recently from CTV Vancouver, about the highway patrol in Washington state dinging BC drivers who cruise along in the left lane in Washington State they actually enforce the "left lane/passing lane" laws. Would LOVE to see that happening here. Not so much during stop and go, as you would have a viable dfence of trying to pass the vehicle in the second from left lane. But at say 9 pm on the DVP or 400 series

and from 6 pm friday night until 6 am monday morning on the 400. Damn city wankers with their stupid suv's sitting in the hammer lane doing 105 because it's a lexus and they're entitled :mad:

and from 6 pm friday night until 6 am monday morning on the 400. Damn city wankers with their stupid suv's sitting in the hammer lane doing 105 because it's a lexus and they're entitled :mad:

Blow by them in 2nd gear. Good chance you'll scare the **** out of them lol

Back
Top Bottom