Totally New to Riding, any help on bikes is much appreciated | GTAMotorcycle.com

Totally New to Riding, any help on bikes is much appreciated

RoguePredator

Hey guys. My name is Yvonne. I like to go by Rogue though, for some reason o_O I'm just here for advice, I'm looking to buy a motorbike and get my motorcycle licence. I'm looking at Kawasaki Ninjas, (because DAMN;)) But I'm a beginner. I am a total noob. I know very little about motorcycles, and I'm looking for a trustworthy sport bike. I'm currently 16, and my dad used to have a motorbike, but is now against them, calling them a "casket on wheels". I really do want my M license though. I've studied hard, and am working hard for money to pay for a nice bike, and all the necessary gear. I do plan to ride with full gear. I actually like the look of it. I'm also very aware of my surroundings and even though I'll mostly be riding for pleasure, I know when I have to be serious, and careful. So. I think that's it. Any advice on what bike to get? I have no idea the differences between all those Kawaski Ninjas (There are A LOT of models and I'm confused as to the differences of them) And I think I'll probably go with a 250cc to get started, although I want a 600 lol. Anyhow, thanks guys, cheers :)

Last edited:
Best to take a course and use their bikes first, to see if you actually like it when you're doing it.

Check insurance costs first. At 16 you might want to stick with a 125 for a bit because of that.

Welcome!
Wheelie.gif

Back
Top Bottom