Found my bike on the ground today. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Found my bike on the ground today.

I towed it to the shop, couldn't ride, the bar was bent and rad had a leak. I get a quote done by my mechanic see what it comes up to. Doesn't seem good, though noticed the shifter lever got bent and my quickshifter popped out too, not sure if it'll work anymore.

I have pictures just need to upload it.

I'll keep you guys posted as to what happens

Sounds like it was hit really hard. One of your neighbours eh?

my neighbours are cool for the most part, except for the one across the street, he hates me for sure. but the whole family is anti-social always inside their home, but that's none of my business. I do get a lot of driving school people trying to parallel park, sometimes kids on the end of the street smoking usually and the occasional lost person( my street splits in 3 locations so people always get confused).

could have been anyone, i have had mine and my neighbours windows smashed in on our cars a while back. not only that 3 robberies on my street, one of the houses was my neighbour.
A lot going on in the area, need to get out.

Ouch.. What suburb?

my brother in-law has a daytona675 and he had a spill last year. i think his was an 08 though. give him a shout and ask him where he got his parts from, his username is lator-illa.

BTW, this makes me think of two weeks ago when I was at a little boutique motorcycle store (The Rider's Store or something) on Ossington. So I go next door after having a look and I buy one of the amazing roast beef sandwiches and sit down outside to eat it, all the while admiring the line of nice bikes parked in front of the store. Along comes this clown in his steampile SUV and he proceeds to parallel park right between my Harley and a really nice Triumph Bonneville. But there's barely any room for him so he's coming inches from the bikes, going back and forth 40 times, all the while the look of a smart alec on his face. I just sat there watching to see if my bike moved. When he finally gets it parked he gets out and takes a picture of his POS parked six inches on each end from the bikes, as if to have proof that he didn't hit anything. Then he noticed me watching him (motorcycle helmet on the bench next to me) and he looked nervous. I think he was afraid I was going to do something to his vehicle (and he's probably right) so he came back a few minutes later and took off. What a jerk. Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, just saying, with a guy's bike getting knocked over and so on.

BTW, this makes me think of two weeks ago when I was at a little boutique motorcycle store (The Rider's Store or something) on Ossington. So I go next door after having a look and I buy one of the amazing roast beef sandwiches and sit down outside to eat it, all the while admiring the line of nice bikes parked in front of the store. Along comes this clown in his steampile SUV and he proceeds to parallel park right between my Harley and a really nice Triumph Bonneville. But there's barely any room for him so he's coming inches from the bikes, going back and forth 40 times, all the while the look of a smart alec on his face. I just sat there watching to see if my bike moved. When he finally gets it parked he gets out and takes a picture of his POS parked six inches on each end from the bikes, as if to have proof that he didn't hit anything. Then he noticed me watching him (motorcycle helmet on the bench next to me) and he looked nervous. I think he was afraid I was going to do something to his vehicle (and he's probably right) so he came back a few minutes later and took off. What a jerk. Not trying to hijack the thread or anything, just saying, with a guy's bike getting knocked over and so on.

What happens if he knocks one of the bikes? Just curious....

What happens if he knocks one of the bikes? Just curious....

If it's the Harley, RoadGhost kicks his @$$!

Insurance, or agree to get him to pay for damages, I would think.

If it's the Harley, RoadGhost kicks his @$$!

Insurance, or agree to get him to pay for damages, I would think.

If you let him promjse to pay you will be ****ed.

Insurance is the only way. Im curious because i kinda sense his emotion attached too much to his bike. He pay for insurance, use it and live happy.

Insurance is the only way. Im curious because i kinda sense his emotion attached too much to his bike. He pay for insurance, use it and live happy.

Please note: Agree to pay, not promise to pay. That means, go to a bank now, bring me back xxx dollars. I let you drive away.

Yeah I'm in Brampton, 7 and highways 50 area.
Going to the shop now to get the insurance quote and email that to them. I'll never park a bike on the street again, even though I live on a dead end.

No you won't. You have a year to make a claim. So if he promises to pay, and then doesn't (or just annoys you too much), you make your claim then.

Yeah I'm in Brampton, 7 and highways 50 area.
Going to the shop now to get the insurance quote and email that to them. I'll never park a bike on the street again, even though I live on a dead end.

Dude, I thought Cottrelle/Riverstone was the nicer part of Brampton. I ride/ drive through your hood every day.

Dude, I thought Cottrelle/Riverstone was the nicer part of Brampton. I ride/ drive through your hood every day.

There is only one nice part of Brampton...my house and the two on either side of me. Maybe one across the road. The rest sucks !!!

Back
Top Bottom