CSBK 2016 ninja 300 racing | GTAMotorcycle.com

CSBK 2016 ninja 300 racing

boyoboy

i read a litlle bit about csbk's planned ninja 300 racing in 2016. would you be able to use any 300 ninja with a pipe and tune? or will a racer be req'd to use a bike set up and sold by kawasaki? didn't really find any details on bikes and mods permitted.

anyone know what the deal is on the bikes requirements to be eligible?

Wait till May 2016 for details.....

i read a litlle bit about csbk's planned ninja 300 racing in 2016. would you be able to use any 300 ninja with a pipe and tune? or will a racer be req'd to use a bike set up and sold by kawasaki? didn't really find any details on bikes and mods permitted.

anyone know what the deal is on the bikes requirements to be eligible?

waiting until may 2016 for details leaves a very short time to test, sort, and practice before the racing starts. it would be nice to have some time to test and tune a bike this season, get it well sorted, and practice. hey csbk, how about some "heads up" on the series "bike elegibility requirements". who would want to start building a bike in may, two weeks before racing starts?

I think Jim just endorsed the May 2016 estimate.

Your best bet for earlier answers is to contact Kawasaki.

Actually you would be better to contact John Sharrard and/or Rob Egan. They can give you the current specs under consideration. If it is like previous national 'spec' series there will be restrictions (ie: bike must have a road title, no rebuilt right offs/wrecks/US bikes). Likely you will be restricted to race parts from only one source (ie; only an Elka shock). So you can build a bike and race it now but keep all the stock parts as you may have to refit them onto the bike for the CSBK. Racing one now is a good plan as you will get to figure out the bike in advance. parillaguy

Back
Top Bottom