Shops to try on Jackets/Helmet in GTA | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Shops to try on Jackets/Helmet in GTA

Maybe I worded my post wrong, I'm looking at trying stuff on right now, while it's peak season and shops should stock more.
Then buy one fall/winter comes and stuff goes on sale.

I run into this problem with my Mountainbiking, shops carry very little while it's off season, even end of summer is starting to get really hard for gear.

Lots of places mentioned already. I got some of my stuff at Sudio Cycle on Dundas; I tried on nearly everything in the store before I found what I wanted, and the staff remained very patient and helpful the whole time. Picked up some more at Corsa Meccanica on Steeles W; he sells a lot of high-end gear, but there are sometimes great bargains to be found on his clearance rack, discreetly hidden at the back corner of the store; nice people here, too. These stores are in Toronto.
I haven't been to http://www.daytonamotorsport.com/ yet, but I've been curious about it.

Daytona Motorsport has decent selection of product but none of it name brand offerings if that bothers you. At least that is what I found the last time I was in there - could be different now as I was in there in late February or early March. Didn't care for their home label "Streetz". Meh, just my humble opinion though.

Went to GP and Royal today, had to grab 407 to not spend 2-3hours on 401 :D

GP is awsome, every helmet imaginable, awsome people to help out, couldn't resist and grabbed myself Alpinestars Faster shoes.
Also picked the helmet that suited me best HJC RPHA ST, Tried others with drop down Visors but they were all pretty bad fit, even Shoei GT Air was uncomfortable.
Didn't have A* Jaws, but did try on A* GP to figure out sizing.

Royal down the street was not bad, but I got a feeling they didn't stock that much of higher end gear, couldn't find anything there that interested me.

Gp is definitely good people. That said I recall seeing someone with a jaws for sale here recently that I want to say had been worn maybe twice? Give it a search you might get lucky now that you know your size.

Gp is definitely good people. That said I recall seeing someone with a jaws for sale here recently that I want to say had been worn maybe twice? Give it a search you might get lucky now that you know your size.

OP doesn't want used.

Back
Top Bottom