300cc Track Bike? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

300cc Track Bike?

What I mean is to know what mods are worth paying the extra money for and what isn't. It will cost more but it's a learning process.

It will cost a *lot* more. But I am still very sympathetic with this viewpoint. Building the bike yourself is very educational, and if you are a true gearhead it is also half the fun.

I've read many times people saying spend your money on riding skills before modding your bike, and suspension is the first mod you should have. So that's what I plan to do, more track riding classes in my future.

Damn, I need an R3 SOOOOOO bad :)

the tank feels slimmer than a 250...seriously that was the first thing I noticed when I sat on it, almost too slim for an average guy. Looked up the specs and its got a few litres less tank capacity so that explains it...

It will cost a *lot* more. But I am still very sympathetic with this viewpoint. Building the bike yourself is very educational, and if you are a true gearhead it is also half the fun.

I'm struggling with this...I know buying a bike already done is way cheaper but I really want to build my own bike. Also looking to do a 300cc race bike.

I actually prefer the small cc bikes. less serious and more fun.

I'm struggling with this...I know buying a bike already done is way cheaper but I really want to build my own bike. Also looking to do a 300cc race bike.

If you have the money it's pretty rewarding. I could have saved 1/2 of the cost of my bike by buying a pre prepped bike but in the end I'm happy with what I've got.

Back
Top Bottom