A terrible example of target fixation.... | GTAMotorcycle.com

A terrible example of target fixation....

All I saw was a guy not able to maintain his bike inside the yellow line due to having his body completely crossed over and another coming in too hot and grabbing the front and rear brake so hard that made the bike slide sideways, no skill required to do neither of those two things
Crazy to imagine individuals with relatively high skills can fall victim to this.

Like ZX600 said, guy was sliding already, so I very much doubt it was target fixation.
Why the dumb@ss would stand half way over the guard rail as he was makes no sense at all.. Living vicariously through others, trying to get closer.

Like ZX600 said, guy was sliding already, so I very much doubt it was target fixation

The title says terrible example, so I guess consensus is starting to build?

Like ZX600 said, guy was sliding already, so I very much doubt it was target fixation.
Why the dumb@ss would stand half way over the guard rail as he was makes no sense at all.. Living vicariously through others, trying to get closer.

Seems like he was watching traffic at the curve for the riders. Waving them through so they are clear to cross the center line, or signalling that an oncoming car is coming so they stay in their lane

Seems like he was watching traffic at the curve for the riders. Waving them through so they are clear to cross the center line, or signalling that an oncoming car is coming so they stay in their lane

Can't say I wouldn't appreciate that...but why was he standing over the barrier =(

The title says terrible example, so I guess consensus is starting to build?

OK fine... it depends on how you want to read it and where you want the emphasis.
i.e.: That guy had a case of target fixation so terrible it caused a crash
or
That's a terrible example of target fixation, because he was sliding, not fixated.

Back
Top Bottom