Reverses into Motorcycle | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reverses into Motorcycle

Had the guy on the bike not panicked, popped his clutch, he probably would have moved out of the way before the car ran over the bike....

never let your guard down, even at a complete stop......

agreed.. If he was paying attention, he would have been thinking "what if that guy runs into me" where should I go.

Anyway, where was this? Somewhere in Nth America but where?

btw - funny comment on LiveLeak:

"her brain must have said - "Hey, the car you're driving just drove over something that is higher than the rest of the road. That isn't normal. You know what you must do know, you've done this at home with clothes... just iron it out. "

Last edited:
If we're stealing content from Reddit, can someone link the original thread so we can see the conversation?

Reddit convo from uploader - Car was a brand new driver, got stuck in the intersection and panic reversed.

Lucky for them the biker was uninjured and there's video for both of them. For the biker to get a brand new bike and the driver to prove the biker wasn't hit. Video is always a good thing!

After the fact we are all awesome
Had the guy on the bike not panicked, popped his clutch, he probably would have moved out of the way before the car ran over the bike....

never let your guard down, even at a complete stop......

I thought it looked like Alberta. Looked up MAYFIELD TOYOTA and it's in WEST EDMONTON.

So 2 newbs is not a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom