Reverses into Motorcycle | GTAMotorcycle.com

Reverses into Motorcycle

Sigh. Unfortunately, there are drivers out there THIS BAD. I assume the driver was just trying to reverse back out of the intersection, and didn't have a grudge with the motorcyclist.

Sigh. Unfortunately, there are drivers out there THIS BAD. I assume the driver was just trying to reverse back out of the intersection, and didn't have a grudge with the motorcyclist.

Wow ......brilliant assumption the rest of us must be daft. Looks to me like he wanted elevation to do an oil change.

Cracks me up. I wonder what audio would add to the experience - silent it feels like the biker just throws their hands up like, what can ya do? Good thing he's got ironclad proof to get a new bike out of somebody.

Had the guy on the bike not panicked, popped his clutch, he probably would have moved out of the way before the car ran over the bike....

never let your guard down, even at a complete stop......

I don't know if I could have done anything differently. Not that I wouldn't see the car coming, it would just be a very late reaction out of sheer disbelief that the car doesn't see me and won't stop reversing. The driver didn't even stop when they encountered resistance, just leans on the gas, lol

Wow ......brilliant assumption the rest of us must be daft. Looks to me like he wanted elevation to do an oil change.

Thank you. I thought it was pretty clever of me too, because I've seen the videos of people throwing it in reverse and taking out motorcyclists. I thought it was pretty clever, because of course we don't get to see the whole video - only what the motorcyclist wanted to post. For all I know there could have been quite the altercation between the two prior to the video starting which led the driver to (some might say) justifiably making a moto pancake.

Anyways. I hope your penis grew just a little bigger with that pointless anonymous internet dig at someone else.. I guess it is indeed too much to ask of GTAM to collectively chuckle at a video in our way without spitting at eachother.

LOLOL.. :lmao:

Just judging from the short clip, looks like the car got caught in the intersection and was in a rush to back up out of the intersection and didn't bother to see the bike in it rear quarter blind spot. Thought they wee on the brake just before impact...got confused and switched pedals and hit the gas?

Last edited:
Had the guy on the bike not panicked, popped his clutch, he probably would have moved out of the way before the car ran over the bike....

never let your guard down, even at a complete stop......

I don't know if I could have done anything differently. Not that I wouldn't see the car coming, it would just be a very late reaction out of sheer disbelief that the car doesn't see me and won't stop reversing. The driver didn't even stop when they encountered resistance, just leans on the gas, lol

I hear ya, most of the time we get dinged, before we even figure out what the heck happened, I was just thinking in a best case scenario, if he had the reaction and did not panic he probably could have made a better getaway...

no for the car driver, I guess he did not know his gas pedal from his brake pedal....

only good part, is the rider did not get hurt......

I can't stop watching it. Everytime it loops I'm still in complete disbelief that it's happening.

I'm afraid to admit that I don't think I would have let my bike drop like that and hop off as quickly as the rider did.

Thank you. I thought it was pretty clever of me too, because I've seen the videos of people throwing it in reverse and taking out motorcyclists. I thought it was pretty clever, because of course we don't get to see the whole video - only what the motorcyclist wanted to post. For all I know there could have been quite the altercation between the two prior to the video starting which led the driver to (some might say) justifiably making a moto pancake.

Anyways. I hope your penis grew just a little bigger with that pointless anonymous internet dig at someone else.. I guess it is indeed too much to ask of GTAM to collectively chuckle at a video in our way without spitting at eachother.

LOLOL.. :lmao:
Thx for enlightening us with your thought process but If you dont want to get dug... dont dig LOL.
Pretty clever of you assuming cager ran over the bike for retribution of previous altercation and idiotic to think the payback was justified in any shape or form.
Also a little tidbit of info???.....sound familiar???? I usually dont take random digs at strangers so it is neither random or pointless.

Last edited:
That looks like your typical struggling driver that can't back up. Straight back and nothing would have happened which is what the bikers initial thought probably was. Total panic move to get out of the intersection on a red.

The next time you want to do an Oil change, try Quikie Lube, Speedy Lube, Jiffy Lube, or a local garage instead.

crazy driver! how can you be this bad? go back to driving school!

Thx for enlightening us with your thought process but If you dont want to get dug... dont dig LOL.
Pretty clever of you assuming cager ran over the bike for retribution of previous altercation and idiotic to think the payback was justified in any shape or form.
Also a little tidbit of info???.....sound familiar???? I usually dont take random digs at strangers so it is neither random or pointless.

Too much fail. Please actually try to read and understand what I wrote. Actually don't bother. You're probably getting tired of digging. lol.

Back
Top Bottom