License plate permit ticket | GTAMotorcycle.com

License plate permit ticket

Hello. I received a license plate permit sticker back in dec 14. I was curious about how this shows up on your record. I rode my motorcycle up until dec last year and put my car back on the road dec 1 and missed my renewal (oct) will this raise my insurance? I decided to fight it and hopefully just pay a fine.

Hello. I received a license plate permit sticker back in dec 14. I was curious about how this shows up on your record. I rode my motorcycle up until dec last year and put my car back on the road dec 1 and missed my renewal (oct) will this raise my insurance? I decided to fight it and hopefully just pay a fine.

When did you get stopped, (date)? Then what section were you charged with, (there is more than one charge that "could apply"). Some charges are considered a oving violation and will count by insurance as a conviction while others are considered "administrative" offences and generally don't affect insurance. But different insurers treat them differently. The only true way to know is call the company your insured with, (DON'T provide them with your details, name, policy nmber etc), but ask how it would be viewed by that company.

I had this last year. I forgot to renew and got a ticket. In Brampton I went to the court and spoke with the crown. Of course I had went the same day and got a new sticker. Explained to the crown that I forgot and showed the evidence of getting a new one the same day. She dropped it and told me don't do it again. I'm

It will not affect your insurance. That's the simple answer. Regardless, you'll go court with proof of your renewed, and validated motor vehicle permit and the JP will readily withdraw the charge - as they most always do with any "paper charge."

Back
Top Bottom