Anyone Riding in the Erin area ? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Anyone Riding in the Erin area ?

GHL

Hey first post but I spent some time on here a couple years ago when I was riding a ninja250. I have a crf250l now that I have primarily setup for dirt riding, I live on a dirtroad out in the Erin area now and am looking for some guys to ride with.

Welcome to the forum. I live in the area and likely just saw you pass my work going up by tims.

Im in Erin. I dont have a dual sport but I have a 125 klx dirtbike that does well enough. Where do you ride off road?

There's a younger guy around with a wicked looking drz too. Mostly black with some red here and there (not stock) makes me want to get one more every time I see it

Im in Erin. I dont have a dual sport but I have a 125 klx dirtbike that does well enough. Where do you ride off road?

I have found a few short trails and I just bomb around these gravel roads. Its always better exploring the bush with a second person incase you get all jammed up somewhere. I dont have much knowledge of whats legal and dont care much either....I found the beginning of some some cool single track near Caledon lake.

I think I might have spotted your bike parked on the side of the Grange side rd near the old railway bridge a few weeks ago, not many crf250l's in the area, I was on a KLR650. I'm from Inglewood and just got the bike on the road a few weeks ago and have been touring around our area looking for decent roads, both pavement and dirt.

I dont ride enough because of the amount I work but ill be around sunday if you want to go for a scoot and swap some knowledge

Back
Top Bottom