Heads up | GTAMotorcycle.com

Heads up

hedo2002

Site Supporter
I know some members here ride in the 5 points, area outside of Bobcaygeon.

Just a heads up this Saturday 06 Jun 2015 Kawartha ATV Association is holding an ATV Ride For Dad. So there will be anywhere between 100 - 200 Atv's in the 5 points. There is actually three seperate routes including one for larger Side X Side vehicles.

Ideally, forego the area on Saturday. But if you MUST ride be mindful of the other vehicles. If you are on a trail and come across a line of 50 atv's it can be pretty slow moving.

This is to raise money for prostate cancer so a worthy cause. I know KATVA advises it's members to avoid when OFTR runs the courdory enduro in the area.

Did you Notify the Oftr and the Haliburton trail riders?

Sorry Kevin, I had legt for the weekend yes all the "partners" (OFTR, HATVA, OF4WD) had been made aware. Ride went off with only 2 breakdowns and one rollover, (No injuries), apparently there were 180 riders and as of end of ride, (not all accounting done), $15,000 was raised.

That is Excellent, there were a lot of good rides and will be many more over the summer. This is the kind of publicity the offroad community needs.

As a member of the Board of Directors for the OF4WD i'm happy to see posts like this and the community working together.

Back
Top Bottom