Ontario/GTA biker friendly restaurants and cafes? | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario/GTA biker friendly restaurants and cafes?

macro

If there is a thread already dedicated to this please let me know!

I was wondering what everyones favourite place to stop while they're out is? From the places that hold bike nights to the biker friendly restaurants in the muskokas to the coffee shops downtown.

If enough people reply to this thread I'll make up a list of locations around Ontario for easy reference while we're out and about. It's always nice to support those who support us!

I was wondering the same thing. My routine on a Saturday is wake up go for a ride & have breakfast. I want a nice family place maybe slightly in a small town that I can relax & enjoy some breakfast

So these are the ones I know about...

UPDATED

Burrito Boyz in Port Credit - Ride in every Tuesday, free drink if you do!
9 Stavebank Road
Mississauga, ON

Stone Cottage Pub in Scarborough - Always see bikes there on a nice day

Orchard Beach Bar and Grill in Keswick - huge patio and I was told it's biker friendly
221 Lake Drive North, Keswick, ON

Riverside Inn in Norland - great place, good food. Always full of bikers on the weekend
ON-35
Norland, ON K0M 2L0

Quaker Oaks Farm outside Orillia
789 Monck Rd, Sebright (farm location, second small store in Orillia)

Bicycle Cafe in Flesherton
14 Sydenham StreetFlesherton, Ontario

Higher Ground Coffee in Belfountain/Forks of the Credit
17277 Old Main St, Caledon, ON

River Bakery and Cafe in Tamworth - Motorcycle parking!
11 Concession St, Tamworth, ON

Haugens in Port Perry - Bike nights every Thursday. Usually huge. Decent BBQ.

Ox Narrows on Hwy 35, Kushog Lake - I haven't stopped here yet but I have seen bikes here AND one of the guys owns a Delica which makes it a top pick for me.

SBB in Hamilton - seems to be a cruiser bar. Bike nights on Wednesdays!

Ice House in Campbelleville (19 Main St. N) - Popular Forks location with bikes of all sorts gathering on Sundays.

The Regency in Niagara Falls - Bike parking!

Symposium cafe - Various locations with $5 burgers on Mondays!

Muddy's Pit BBQ - Google it for reviews, looks amazing! -
3247 County Rd 2, Otonabee-South Monaghan (Keene, south of [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Peterborough)

Knechtel's in Port Dover, 2 Walker Street. - Port Dover, need I say more?

Hockley General Store 994227 Mono-Adjala Townline, Orangeville - Full service general store with local treats, breakfast and lunch until 3pm.

Angels Diner - Various locations in SW ON, menu looks delicious.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Quaker Oaks Farm on Monck Road just outside of Orillia has great coffee, home baking and sandwiches. Oh, and KLD ice cream.
The folks that run this place are very cool.
Quirky, eclectic *and* there are roosters/chickens running about!

http://www.quakeroaksfarm.com/Quaker_Oaks_Farm/Sebright_Store.html

Great place for a pit stop *and* they are bike friendly.
They have an old Honda V4 as lawn "art work".

Cheers,

Rob

Bicycle Cafe in Flesherton - vrey good food, reasonable price...they'll let anyone one in ;)

some stuff here ...dated
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...nywhere-in-S-Ontario-you-care-to-post-)/page2

Higher Ground the coffee shop at the Forks of the Credit.
Good food, VERY motorcycle friendly and surprise...low cost.

Screenshot2012-05-12atMay12201263854PM.jpg

Toasted smoked salmon bagel , generous on the salmons and cream chees, and a full sized single shot latte $8.25 tax in.
Cute girls too.....sometime not wearing much in the summer....y'now it's steamy behind those machines.....;)

Symposium is all over, open late and $5 Burgers on Monday ( very good burgers too ).
ponedeljak2015.jpg

http://www.symposiumcafe.com

Last edited:
MacDoc, I read through that thread. Pretty funny to read what people thought of using phone data 5 years ago. How the times have changed! For the Symposium cafe, is there one location that's better than the others? It would be fun to try and keep this to biker(ish) specific places. Or motorcycles welcome anyways.

The Cove in Westport always has bikes parked outside in the Summer. Great patio overlooking the lake. Hot turkey sandwich is a winner if they have it.

Theres a burger joint at Highway 7 and Highway 41 that advertises "the best burgers" and they aren't too bad actually although I forget the name of the place. Always bikes there as there's a Shell station across the road. Good rest stop before hitting the good roads around this area if you didn't stop in Tamworth before.

For the Symposium cafe, is there one location that's better than the others?

Pretty common site to site and I like the long hours which is an attraction for many riders and some of the specials are flat out incredible value.

Biker friendly sez to me bars with hawgs out front...no thanks.

There are very few places like The Forks...

and the Forks is motorcycle, runner, bicycle, horse rider, Sunday driver...friendly ...I have yet to see a unicycle.:D

Ice House in Campbellville is another meet up spot.

Last edited:
The thing about forks is they have no washroom. They are very selfish with their washroom

The thing about forks is they have no washroom. They are very selfish with their washroom

Could be just you. I had no problem at Forks. But we did buy ice cream.

SBB Hamilton Stoney Creek Mountain near Tapleytown Rd

I know a few people that go there with some regularity, I think it caters to a more "hardcore" crowd or those that consider themselves more of the Wild Hogs variety

Hamilton has its "Biker Timmies" on King St. but don't all TH count as Biker Timmies ;)

The Regency restaurant in Niagara Falls, Mountain Ave. They have reserved motorcycle parking.

Last edited:
Bicycle Cafe in Flesherton - vrey good food, reasonable price...they'll let anyone one in ;)

some stuff here ...dated
http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...nywhere-in-S-Ontario-you-care-to-post-)/page2

Higher Ground the coffee shop at the Forks of the Credit.
Good food, VERY motorcycle friendly and surprise...low cost.

Screenshot2012-05-12atMay12201263854PM.jpg

Toasted smoked salmon bagel , generous on the salmons and cream chees, and a full sized single shot latte $8.25 tax in.
Cute girls too.....sometime not wearing much in the summer....y'now it's steamy behind those machines.....;)

Symposium is all over, open late and $5 Burgers on Monday ( very good burgers too ).

hmmm.. Yummy ;-)

Keep 'em coming folks! List is getting updated as you recommend them. Where's your favourite place to stop for a coffee/burger/lunch on your rides about the province???

Knectel's in Port Dover is a fav destination tho a perch meal is getting outrageous. Be prepared for sticker shock

I loop down there then along the lake and Niagara River to the Falls and beyond sometimes - then slab home on the QEW.

The Hockley General Store in Hockley is actually a good place to stop and have a quick bite.
They have excellent coffee, really good sandwiches, tasty pizzas and soup and a great selection of home baking, including my favourite, the "Cowboy Cookie".
As it's also a general store, they have coolers full of cold drinks...even an onsite LCBO.
Every time I've been, there are usually a handful of bikes there (depending on day of week/time of day).
Much less crowded than Forks and better options for grub.

Cheers,

Rob

Back
Top Bottom