Ontario/GTA biker friendly restaurants and cafes? | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario/GTA biker friendly restaurants and cafes?

The Hockley General Store in Hockley is actually a good place to stop and have a quick bite.
They have excellent coffee, really good sandwiches, tasty pizzas and soup and a great selection of home baking, including my favourite, the "Cowboy Cookie".
As it's also a general store, they have coolers full of cold drinks...even an onsite LCBO.
Every time I've been, there are usually a handful of bikes there (depending on day of week/time of day).
Much less crowded than Forks and better options for grub.

Cheers,

Rob
+1
Great cider there
Had a cookie stale as **** lol

+1
Great cider there
Had a cookie stale as **** lol

Too bad about your cookie 2motors.
I've never had a stale one.

My Ducati riding buddy and I were up in Hockley & Creemore again yesterday, and we stopped there mid-afternoon for a cup of their Guatemalan Dark Roast.
It's the best coffee that I've ever had. I believe that it is actually roasted locally in Orangeville.

Also, wanted to add the Old Mill Pub in Creemore to the list. Always seems to be lots of bikes there and the management has no issues whatsoever.
The food is decent (typical pub-style fare with some more creative items...saw a kale super food salad on the specials menu yesterday...so I ordered the wings
;-P

They are located right across the street from the brewery, so they have some of the freshest Creemore/Mad & Noisy product available (according to the sign).
If you're like me and don't like to imbibe while riding...the brewery store has lots of take home product available.

We did Hockley Road (up and down)...number 17/10 Side Road between Shelburne and Mansfield (once by accident and once on purpose) and then #9 from 124 into Creemore and back again.

The weather was perfect.

Cheers,

Rob

Back
Top Bottom