Grand Bend Evening lapping - June 11th | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Grand Bend Evening lapping - June 11th

I am just as likely to take a Monday off for a Track day as I am a Friday. Actually come to think of it Monday's are easier to get off work then Fridays.

We do have some Mondays in August open/available 10th, 17th, 24th (17th is the Monday after the CSBK event at CTMP) Preferences ?

My vote is 10th and/or 24th as i will be at csbk so and wont be able to prep bike in time

My vote is 24th because I'm already at Mosport on the 11th. Thanks the support, Paul!

24th would be acceptable - as long as it's not Modified track. If it is, I'm out.

Agreed. My personal preference would be:
1) Screaming Alien
2) Technical
3) Reverse Screaming Alien
4) Long

July 13th would be good for me since I'm already on vacation that week. Currently planning on SMP on July 14th but would much prefer GBM.

July 13 would be awesome! I can't get off work on August 24

in L.A. for a conference the week of Aug.10, but the other days I'd be interested. Long, Modified, Technical would be my preferences

edit: just realized I don't land until 11:30 pm on the sunday before Aug.17, may be too tight. We'll see.

Last edited:
wouldn't mind a day at the end of July or beginning of August :)

A few of us from the Guelph area would be in for a date in July. And prefereby anything but Modified layout.

We do have some Mondays in August open/available 10th, 17th, 24th (17th is the Monday after the CSBK event at CTMP) Preferences ?

My vote is 10th and/or 24th as i will be at csbk so and wont be able to prep bike in time

Has anything come of this? I haven't seen anything on the website yet for a new date

Sorry have been away for a couple of weeks. I will add a Motorcycle lapping day to the schedule for Monday Aug 24th. Track layout will be based on most popular configuration ( when registering give us your preference)

Sorry have been away for a couple of weeks. I will add a Motorcycle lapping day to the schedule for Monday Aug 24th. Track layout will be based on most popular configuration ( when registering give us your preference)

Awesome! Im in!

Back
Top Bottom