Saturday June 6th ride | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Saturday June 6th ride

Any sub-600cc riders going?

Sent from my my mobile using a strange app for damaged people

You are welcome to join. the pace will be moderate but we will wait up for slow riders. If you are comfortable with hwy speeds you will be fine.

see you guys at 9:30. leaving 10 sharp. you can gas up at husky.

I'm in, heading out now, it's a long haul from Niagara, but I should be there before 10.

I do a lot of riding, but need to take many breaks, especially if it's straight highway riding. Longer trips are tough as there is virtually no wind protection on my bike.

Need to get a comfier bike, that's for sure.

Last edited:
I got called into work for 1. I'd love to hear how it went and I'll join next time!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do a lot of riding, but need to take many breaks, especially if it's straight highway riding. Longer trips are tough as there is virtually no wind protection on my bike.

Need to get a comfier bike, that's for sure.

What do you ride now?

Great ride, 856 kms.... great leader and awesome group! Pace was excellent .... had a great ride after a long time.... hope everyone made it home safe.

Thanks to everyone that came out today. Great group of guys really enjoyed my day with you guys.
Thanks.

Awesome day! Grand total of 965 km for me, last 20 were agonizing. Thanks for taking us to the Arctic circle, those polar bears cubs are SO cute.

Nice meeting everyone today , good ride, just shy of 1100 kms for me.

Pleasure meeting you folks. That was a great ride. All said and done just over 900 for me. Have to do it again sometime

So jealous of this ride and that I missed it. Will try and make the next one.

I will repeat this ride in the near future. This weekend I might do a ride to Upper Big Chute, can anyone tell me the road conditions?

Back
Top Bottom