**new to adventure/dual sport | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

**new to adventure/dual sport

Don't sell yourself short, "out of all Ontario". :D
Are you kidding? I love it! Prolly the only dr650 that I might ever be able to reach the ground on. Operative word is *might*.

Of course, but what I meant was I hail from west Hamilton. Also, I'm sure if you can just get up and over, one of Newtons laws will almost garrantee some part of your body will touch the ground.:laughing7:

Don't sell yourself short, "out of all Ontario". :D
Are you kidding? I love it! Prolly the only dr650 that I might ever be able to reach the ground on. Operative word is *might*.

Of course, but what I meant was I hail from west Hamilton. Also I'm sure if you can just get up and over one of Newtons laws will almost guarantee some part of your body will touch the ground.

Of course, but what I meant was I hail from west Hamilton. Also I'm sure if you can just get up and over one of Newtons laws will almost guarantee some part of your body will touch the ground.

Of course, but what I meant was I hail from west Hamilton. Also, I'm sure if you can just get up and over, one of Newtons laws will almost garrantee some part of your body will touch the ground.:laughing7:

wow thats wierd

@I8218 which AGV helmet is that?

Im down for a Sunday ride if anyone is in?

I unfortunately can't do tomorrow (Saturday)

I ride the crappiest DR650 you're ever likely to see out of west Hamilton and make regular runs to Paris for coffee. I consider Mineral Springs Rd. the official starting gate.

I've ridden past Mineral Springs a number of times while enjoying the twiststies on Sulphur Springs from Ancaster. Let me know when you're making your next coffee run and I'd be happy to come along but please keep in mind I'm a relative newbie when it comes to off-road.

Cheers!

So,

It looks like a bit of overcast and potentially some rain on Sunday.

Anyone interested in a ride? Im down for whatever an wherever.

Let me know

invest in a decent pair of MX boots - like Alpine stars Tech boots or similiar.
most common injury for dual sport / off road riders is foot injuries.

I live in Brampton - fairly new to dual sport , started last fall with a WR250R
Some nice rides north of Orangeville , Shelburne area.

Hi @vstar99

Will definitely pick up a decent pair of boots. Currently using a pair of waterproof TCX boots which I ran track days with lol.

Let me know if you plan on heading north on some rides anytime soon and if you want some company. :)

Back
Top Bottom