Jack | GTAMotorcycle.com

Jack

^^^ same here but not before I ripped the place up because his actions justify that result.

^^^ same here but not before I ripped the place up because his actions justify that result.

In situations like these you want to deescalate the situation. You never know whats going on in peoples heads. The guy could go and get a gun for example...

The guy could be mentally handicapped... you never really know.

In situations like these you want to deescalate the situation. You never know whats going on in peoples heads. The guy could go and get a gun for example...

The guy could be mentally handicapped... you never really know.

About 1/2 way through, the driver says something to the effect of "See I'm polite now"; possibly meaning the initial confrontation was aggressive/flippant/disrespectful.
The shadows from the trees also indicate a low sun, either very early, or later in the day; possibly meaning the "redneck" has just gotten up (unlikely as there are tools and machinery out) or that he has worked all day and is probably on the irritable side of being tired.

He could just be a tired old man "defending" his property, and like Chasem said, the guy could be mentally handicapped... you never really know.

We see only part of the interaction therefore we don't know exactly what is going on.

Where is it written that property owners have to allow motorcycle riders to use their property? If the owner of the property is upset, apologize for your mistake (riding on their property) and be on your way.

There's a movie reference I'm trying to think of...

FordFugitive.jpg

Back
Top Bottom