Isle of Man TT - Canadian TV coverage | GTAMotorcycle.com

Isle of Man TT - Canadian TV coverage

smudger

Does anyone know if there is any coverage of this years TT on Canadian TV channels.
I thought Discovery Velocity was covering it with some special 1 hr programmes but looks like its only for the US Velocity channel & not the Canadian one.

I think you're right. There's no coverage in Canada. There is an official YouTube channel but do far it's only carrying press conferences. I'm keeping an eye on that and also looking for any video available for download.

I normally download most of the TT coverage off of one of the private racing torrent trackers. I could possibly upload the coverage somewhere if there is any interest.

Checking the schedule I don't see a funeral day. Is that done on an ad hoc basis? Any coverage for those?

I normally download most of the TT coverage off of one of the private racing torrent trackers. I could possibly upload the coverage somewhere if there is any interest.

I'm definately interested in that if possible.

Just tried these links, even used my Mom's UK postcode but still wont let me watch the link here in Ontario................booooooooooo
Probably checks your IP address.

Probably checks your IP address.

Yep, it does, only UK IP address's can access the ITV program..................sucks..................why is Canada so deprived of decent TV coverage of motorcycle racing events from around the world?

Yep, it does, only UK IP address's can access the ITV program..................sucks..................why is Canada so deprived of decent TV coverage of motorcycle racing events from around the world?
I have a "blockless" service I use for Netflix to make me look like I'm in whatever country I like (from their list) I'll see if it works for. Usually it does.

Yeah you need a VPN to get it to work.

Help me understand guys, I'm just an old fart who is not that IT savvy.
Whats a VPN & where can I get one from, likewise whats a blockless service?
Thanks gents,

Blockless is an online service. I use them as well. You sign up, and it makes it seem like your computer is in another country. I have it so I can watch US Netflix. Check their website out, it's very straightforward and easy to use.

So far I have these 2 from this TT Coverage:

1. IOM TT 2015 Young Guns

Profile of three of the Isle of Man TT's up and coming young stars - Dean Harrison, Peter Hickman, and Lee Johnston. The programme joins the riders on the track, and relaxing.

2. IOM TT 2015 130 Club

Craig Doyle, Steve Parrish and James Whitham look at how an an elite band of riders have continually brought lap times down and pushed average speeds up on TT's 37.733 mile course.

Any interest in these two? I can upload somewhere tomorrow, probably will be uploaded to Mega.nz. Both are in 720p resolution. :)

Not sure if this will work for iTV since I'm at work right now but the HOLA browser plug-in has worked for me on the few occasions I've used it. Again, haven't tried this with iTV but might be worth a shot, it's free. I plan to torrent.

Back
Top Bottom